Ad-Vantage Quiz Wk 9: Elon Musk’s Doge, Magicpin, Heineken engage quizzers
Adgully is back with Week 9 of the Ad-Vantage Quiz with Rajiv Gopinath. Last week, participants engaged with questions related to Magicpin, Elon Musk’s Doge Barking Meme, Poila Boishakh and other enthralling questions.
Being at the forefront of advertising and media news coverage for over a decade, Adgully has launched an engaging quiz contest to reward readers who closely follow developments in the Advertising and Marketing domain. Our quizmaster, Rajiv Gopinath, Chief Client Officer, Starcom, will share 10 topical questions every week on the latest developments in Business, Advertising and Brands.
To win, participants need to answer all the questions correctly and at the earliest. The quiz is live from 11 am on Tuesday (May 4, 2021) to 11 pm on Saturday (May 8 2021). Here’s what you need to do to participate:
Subscribe to Adgully’s newsletter
Take the quiz for Week 9
The winner of the quiz and the answers will be published every Tuesday. The winner will receive an Amazon Pay E-Gift Voucher worth Rs 1,000 via email.
Find below the answers to last week’s quiz.
There were three participants who got most answers correct, except one:
However, there was no winner for this week
The winner of Ad-Vantage Quiz will get an Amazon Pay E-Gift Voucher worth Rs 1,000 via email.
- Name the brand which proclaims “We’re a mindful movement that believes if we push past our sweaty boundaries, we’re able to build the strength to push ourselves in other aspects of life.”
- What is positioned as an alternative to bread?
- Which Chinese platform is seen as a combination of Instagram, Pinterest and Amazon? (from a user experience point of view)
- Connect this to a newsworthy event.
Project Artemis – The project to get humans back on the moon.
- Connect Shiba Inu to Joan Miro.
Doge barking at the moon – tweet by Elon Musk
- The shortage of this ingredient led to a crisis in which type of outlets?
Tapioca Pearls… Used in Bubble Tea shops
- Which ad campaign featured staff mistaking who to hand over bottles of lager and cocktails to between men and women to highlight stereotypes? It topped Kantar’s creative effectiveness awards.
- In the 1970s, a group of high school teenagers, called the Waldos, used to hangout outside their school in San Rafael at a particular time in search of something. This led to what?
- This was a Google doodle to commemorate what?
The festival of Poila Boishakh
- This fictional character wakes up on Fortnite Island with no memories of his past and no ability to speak. Sooner or later, like every character in Fortnite, he is pulled into a battle royale with the entire game’s cast, bumping into characters from other properties too. Who?