Black Elephant & maximum Blue Elephants for O&M at Kyoorius Awards
Winners of Kyoorius Creative Awards 2017 were felicitated at an awards ceremony in Mumbai last night, June 2. In the 4th edition of the Kyoorius Creative Awards a total of 5 Black Elephants and 96 Blue Elephants were given away across three broad categories – Advertising, Digital and Media.
The 5 Black Elephants were awarded to:
- Kinetic Worldwide for its work titled ‘Mukhota – The life saving mask’ done for Work In India
- Response India for its work titled ‘Fat Feed Fashion | Instagram to Insta-fashion’ for Zero Budget Agency
- Ogilvy & Mather for its Savlon Healthy Hands Chalk Sticks campaign done for ITC Savlon
- Early Man Films for its campaign done for The Hindu
- FCB Interface for its World’s 1st Streets Named after Street Kids campaign done for Door Step School
Black Elephants recognise work that signifies the best of the best, takes risks and creates a new conversation with the audience or has a lasting effect on the industry.
Ogilvy & Mather walked away with the maximum Blue Elephants.
Mindshare secured 6 Blue Elephants. Commenting on the wins, Prasanth Kumar, CEO, Mindshare South Asia, said, “It’s very encouraging to witness a greater number of Elephants being won across clients. Being a platform that celebrates creativity, it is a great recognition for all the disruptive work done across wins. These wins certainly motivate us to do better in the coming years.”
Sonal Dabral, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, DDB Mudra; Josy Paul, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, BBDO India; Shashi Sinha, Chief Executive Officer, IPG Mediabrands; and Fergus O’Hare, Director – APAC, Facebook Creative Shop concluded the Jury session following which 307 entries were shortlisted as winners of a Baby Elephant (In-Book winners).
Kyoorius Creative Awards 2017 was presented by Colors and powered by The Times of India. Main partners included Happy Finish, Kinetic, ABP News, Big FM, and Google.
Complete list of Kyoorius Creative Awards 2017winners: