Brands of Desire announces the launch of Branding Institute with 10 International Branding Experts
New Delhi based international brand consultancy Brands of Desire is proud to announce the launch of Branding Institute (BI), an international education and research platform on branding, marketing, design and communication. Learners on the BI platform will include entrepreneurs, early stage start-ups, business leaders, brand and marketing managers, designers and management graduates who will get a chance to learn from the world’s best using on-demand learning solutions. As the world’s first of its kind online learning platform, Branding Institute will provide learners smart essential insights, practical lessons and tools through their team of International Experts on their portal www.branding.institute which can be easily accessed by anyone around the world.
Saurabh Uboweja, founder, CEO and Chief Brand Strategist, Brands of Desire said, “In our experience of working with over 200 clients on branding and rebranding projects we realized that we were always training our clients and imparting knowledge on branding which made us realize the importance of the knowledge and its scarcity in the industry. We truly believe that people, organizations and the world in general can benefit immensely using the power of branding. There is a lot of knowledge and expertise scattered around the world and learners who want to benefit from this knowledge. We couldn’t achieve this alone, and, therefore, decided to build Branding Institute, a truly global platform that aims to empower 1 million people in the next 5 years.”
Branding Institute is building a team of celebrated and renowned International branding experts, strategists, scholars, researchers, designers and academicians who will provide a wide range of online and offline on-demand learning solutions such as personalized and group branding workshops, coaching, research on branding theories, models and trends, case studies, knowledge articles, courses & certifications, online brand assessments, do-it-yourself (DIY) branding toolkits, forums, webinars, blogs and books on the BI platform. Branding Institute is honoured to welcome on-board 10 International Branding Experts who are amongst the first to have signed up on the BI platform. Between them they have over 200 years of cumulative experience in six countries (India, Germany, South Africa, Switzerland, UK and USA).
In alphabetical order,
· Prof. Alexander Luckow – Renowned graphic designer, Local Vice Head – School of Creative Arts at Hochshule Macromedia, Germany
· Brian Elkins, Senior Strategy Consultant at Heart+Mind Strategies, USA
· David Carson – World famous graphic designer and Founder, David Carson Design, USA
· Joerg Winkelmann, Brand & Culture Change Advisory, CEO & Co-Founder, MING Advisory, Switzerland
· Kara Alaimo - Independent PR consultant & Asst. Professor at Hofstra University, USA
· Rama Arya – Founder and Executive Director at The Communique, India
· Saurabh Uboweja – CEO and Chief Brand Strategist at Brands of Desire, India
· Solly Moeng, Founder, DonValley Brand, Marketing & Communications, South Africa
· Sudhir Sharma - CEO, Indi Design, India
· Stuart Bruce - International PR Consultant, UK
“We feel there is a stronger need to discover and nurture talent in branding as a specialized subject,” said Sachin Kapoor, COO and Leadership Coach, Brands of Desire. “We are creating a platform for best minds in branding and marketing to collaborate to deliver more value to every program developed for BI learners.”