Five Badass dialogues from the trailer of Mirzapur that will make you excited to watch the series this November!
There have been many iconic Hindi films that have floored us with incredible dialogues which seem fresh every time you hear them. Arriving fresh on the platter, we have Amazon Prime Original Series, Mirzapur, that is gearing for a massive world premiere this month. A chronicle of violence, politics, love, greed and dark humor- this series is touted to be a perfect gangster drama and offers an array of impressive dialogues, as we can expect.
While the trailer has already left us thinking about the compelling city of guns and power, we thought it would be an interesting affair to recall some badass dialogues from the show’s trailer all over again!
- ‘Dar ki yahi dikkat hai, kabhi bhi khatam ho sakta hai’
- ‘Agli baar Munna Bhaiya ghar aaye, zinda wapas hi nahi laute toh?’
- Guns ki maddat se darr nahi badhana hai, darr ki maddat se guns badhani hai’
- ‘Attack me bhi gun, defense me bhi gun, hum banayenge Mirzapur ko Amirica’
- ‘Mata Ji yahan hai, Behen yaha hai, Maa-Behen ek karne mein aasani hogi’
Amazon Prime Original Series ‘Mirzapur’ is certainly a lot more to it than meets the eye. Starring Pankaj Tripathi, Ali Fazal, Vikrant Massey, Divyendu Sharma, Shriya Pilgaonkar, Shweta Tripathi in lead roles, the series not just promises a gripping tale but some brilliant dialogues coming your way which we are sure to become memorable in time.
Catch all the action and drama from Amazon Prime Original Series ‘Mirzapur’ arriving on 16th November 2018