Godrej Group ranked top accolades at Campaign India PR Awards
The Godrej Group ranked top accolades at the recently-held Campaign India PR Awards, winning more awards than any other corporate entity.
A firm believer in reputation-driven communication, the Group has actioned several impactful initiatives this year. Its success at the Campaign India Awards was a recognition of this effort, with the Godrej Group sweeping honours in almost every important category bagging two Golds, one Silver and four Bronze awards.
Tanya Dubash, Executive Director & Chief Brand Officer, Godrej Group said, “It is very exciting to know that our Corporate Brand and Communications team has been recognised with top honours at the Campaign India PR awards 2020. It is commendable to note how the team has adapted to the challenges posed by the new normal and found innovative ways to deliver campaigns that have been recognised by the PR industry as pathbreaking. This recognition reaffirms the team’s passion and commitment to excel in our endeavour to build and sustain the Godrej Corporate Reputation”.
Campaign India’s PR Awards India 2020 have been running globally from past two decades and it was the second edition of the awards in India. The awards celebrate the most outstanding, inspired and successful campaigns, individuals and companies in the communications industry. The PR Awards are an opportunity for leading communicators and agencies in India to showcase the best strategies and achievements that have been transforming businesses and brands.
The details of the awards are:
- In Campaign Experiential PR category, Godrej L’Affaire won Gold for their campaign titled Godrej L’Affaire Season 4
- In Campaign Public Affairs category, Godrej Protekt won Silver for their campaign titled Travel Hygiene Program with Indian Railways
- In Campaign Best Use of Analytics category, Godrej Group won Bronze for their campaign titled PR Measurement at Godrej Group
- In Campaign Best use of Broadcast/Video category, Godrej Expert Rich Creme won Bronze for their campaign titled #ColourAtHome
- In Campaign Best Use of Content category, Godrej Interio won Bronze for their campaign d title Make Space for Life
- In Campaign Best Use of Social Media category, Godrej Lal HIT won Bronze for their campaign titled Where Roaches Don’t Dare
Other than this, “People & Team PR Corp Comm Head of the Year” title was won by Sujit Patil, Head, Corporate Brand & Communications, Godrej Group and the Gold award for “Client of the year” was bagged by the Godrej Group.