Hindustan Times India's Most Stylish Awards is back in a new avtaar
After hosting six successful seasons of Hindustan Times Most Stylish in Delhi and Mumbai, the biggest celebration of style was back in a new avatar.
The Hindustan Times India’s Most Stylish awards ceremony was held in Mumbai yesterday, honouring the most fashionable stars across Bollywood, Music, Sports, Business & Politics. All the leading cine stars of the film industry graced the occasion in gorgeous attire making it the hottest red carpet of the country.
In its new avatar, the award night had a leading fashion designer as the style curator who sets a theme for the entire show. The curator for this year was none other than Manish Malhotra, the most loved fashion designer in the industry. The theme he chose was Court Decadence – representing an affinity for extravagance, luxury and self-indulgence. The magnanimous interiors and setting for the event was designed in accordance with this theme.
The esteemed jury for the awards included filmmaker Karan Johar, fashion designers Manish Malhotra, Anamika Khanna & Anju Modi, FDCI director Sunil Sethi, Anirban Das Blah and Sonal Kalra, HT Managing Editor – Entertainment.
While veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan was honoured with ‘Superstar of Style’ award, Shahid Kapoor and Deepika Padukone bagged the ‘India's Most Stylish’ Award.
Sonam Kapoor bagged the ‘Global Style Icon’ award and Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon picked the ‘Most Stylish Youth Icon’ award. Amongst the other prestigious awards, Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput were declared the ‘Most Stylish Couple’ of Bollywood. Other Bollywood celebrities in attendance were Ayushmann Khurana, Tapsee Pannu, Alka Yagnik, Tabu, Hina Khan, Parineeti Chopra and many more.
Hindustan Times India’s Most Stylish Awards 2018 will be telecast on Star World on 3rd March. For more information, please follow the link: www.htmoststylish.com
Here is the complete list of award winners:
- Most Stylish TV Personality Male- Ronit Roy
- TV Personality Female- Hina Khan
- Most Stylish Sports Star - Sunil Chettri
- Most Stylish Business Person- Sanjiv Goenka
- Rising Star Of Style Awards- Taapsee Pannu
- Most Stylish Couple- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput
- Stylish Author- Shilpa Shetty
- Most Stylish Male- Shahid Kapoor
- Most Stylish Icon Youth- Varun Dhawan
- Most Stylish Music Star- Neeti Mohan
- Most Stylish Youth Icon- female- Kriti Sanon
- Game Changer Female- Parineeti Chopra
- Super Star Of Style Award - Amitabh Bachchan
- Style Legend Male - Sanjay Dutt
- Breaking The Mould - male- Ayushmann Khurana
- HT Readers’ Choice Style Icon - Farhan Akhtar
- Most Stylish Politician - Praful Patel
- Timeless Style Diva- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- India's Most Stylish Female - Deepika Padukone
- Global Style Icon- Sonam Kapoor
- Breaking The Mould Female - Sonakshi Sinha
- Hall Of Fame - Kamal Hassan
- Jeep Style Badge Of Honour - Akshay Kumar
- Style Legend Female- Sridevi
- Hall Of Fame Female- Rekha