HRX and Flipkart come together for their first range of Audio devices
HRX, India’s first homegrown fitness brand and Flipkart Group (including Myntra), India’s leading digital commerce entity, have entered into a partnership to launch their very first range of audio devices. This audio range is a carefully curated array of products designed keeping in mind the needs of ‘active fitness enthusiasts’ and music-lovers and aims to address connectivity, battery life, and other such features that are routinely found to be important to customers. In addition, through this launch, HRX brings its touch of style to the audio category by introducing uber-cool designs, in trendy colors along with unmatched tech specs.
Speaking about the products that will launch this week, Mr. Afsar Zaidi, CEO and Co-Founder – HRX, says, “The products in the audio range from HRX and Flipkart are the outcome of cutting-edge technology and offer best-in-class connectivity, unparalleled battery backup and superior sound quality. We, at HRX, believe in providing the best quality and affordability to the consumers so that our products can aid their journey to become the best version of themselves in every way possible. Here’s to the runners and the music aficionados who find music as the perfect companion to their fitness routines.”
Mr. Dev Iyer, Vice President - Private Labels, Flipkart, said, “As a homegrown e-commerce company, we have a deep understanding of Indian consumers and requirements. The partnership with HRX marks our first foray into the audio devices segment, as part of our licensee deals and puts forward our commitment to collaborate with the best of brands and technology to bring the next 200 million consumers into the fold of e-commerce. As a key differentiator, the range offers the best of Voice and Music technology, making it one of the industry-best products offered currently.”
The collaboration between HRX – a brand that believes in inspiring and motivating people to be the best version of themselves, and Flipkart – who has always championed value-driven innovation by identifying need gaps in the market – is a coming together of each brands’ vision, which sees HRX Audio as a natural addition to each of their product offerings. Flipkart has leveraged its deep understanding of the needs of Indian consumers to develop and facilitate the manufacturing and distribution of the HRX Audio devices.
The HRX Audio range comprises true wireless earbuds, two types of neckband headphones, Bluetooth earphones and a portable Bluetooth speaker. The key products have been created to deliver the best customer experience through the latest Voice and Music solutions.
Below are the details of each of the products that make up the HRX Audio collection:
- True Wireless Earbuds – HRX X-Drops 9G (Priced at Rs.2999): The key features of the wireless earbuds include, Quick-touch technology and 6 hours of playback time in a single charge. The USP of the True Wireless Earbuds is that it delivers a smooth and high-quality audio experience when making calls and listening to music. The device has excellent Bluetooth connectivity allowing for an easier pairing experience, and balanced power distribution between earbuds for more than a day’s nonstop use. The earbuds are completely Snug Fit and are waterproof with IPX7 rating, allowing users to experience them even in water. Available in two colours – Cosmic Black and Galaxy Blue.
- Flex Neckband – HRX Wave 7R (Priced at Rs.1499): The neckband is very flexibly designed which fits in the pocket – powered by ‘Flex Fold Design Technology’. It comes with the latest noise cancellation technology – which delivers a superior call quality experience even in noisy surroundings. It also comes with features like voice assistant button, which add to a user’s convenience. It pairs with 2 devices simultaneously, helping in multitasking and featuring magnetic earbuds, which ensure a secure fit. They feature a backup of up to 8 hours. Available in two colours – Mars Red and Mystic Black.
- Fitness Neckband – HRX X-Wave 14R (Priced at Rs.1799): This neckband comes with a dedicated Bass Boost Mode, which upon clicking gives the user an immersive bass experience and helps to focus better during workouts. Along with noise cancellation technology for a complete audio experience, it is designed with High Silicone Finish for a longer workout. It pairs with 2 devices simultaneously, helping in multitasking and featuring magnetic earbuds, which ensure a secure fit. They feature a backup of up to 9 hours. Available in three colours – Space Gold, Supernova Blue and Comet Red.
- Bluetooth Speaker – HRX X-Boost 5T (Priced at Rs.1199): The speakers have 6 Mode LED light technology which provides different modes of LED light built in the frame of the speaker. It is built for outdoor usage with sweat-proof and splash-proof features with an IPX5 rating and a portable design. Other features include voice assistant – adding to convenience – and a battery backup of up to 7 hours.
- Bluetooth Earphone – HRX X-Pulse 4S (Rs.999): Made for workouts and running, the USP of this product is its ‘Ear Grip Technology’ which provides perfect grip with its customized design, which is also soft on ears, lightweight and comfortable to wear for long hours. It comes with features like Easy Tap voice assistant – adding to its convenience – and a battery backup of up to 8 hours. Available in 2 colours – Celestial Blue and Gravity Black.
This range of HRX Audio products will be available on Flipkart from June 19, 2020 and will come with a 3 months Gaana Plus subscription and access to exclusive HRX playlist for free. The HRX Audio product range is also set to launch on Myntra soon