IAMAI Set to Host Pixels 2021: The Business of Digital Entertainment
The Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) will be hosting the 4th edition of its dedicated event for the Digital Entertainment industry, ‘Pixels 2021’. Pixels will be convening thought leaders, industry experts, creators, and entertainers from across the Digital entertainment ecosystem. The event will be held digitally to maximise outreach and coordination while prioritising safety.
Pixels 2021 will provide a unique opportunity for delegates to interact with senior executives, thought leaders, policymakers, strategists, and content creators to understand the landscape of digital entertainment in India. Delegates will be privy to insights on how the industry is evolving and how the industry’s growth is being shaped.
The event will have leaders from across the various facets of digital entertainment such as Over the top curated content providers, Digital music platforms, short form content platforms, Podcasts, User generated content and Social media influencers.
The event will comprise of three tracks:
- OTT (Over the Top) content providers
- Voice & Music
- Short form content
Below are some of the confirmed speakers for the event:
- -Ali Hussein, CEO, Eros Now
- -Karan Bedi, CEO, MXplayer
- -Gourav Rakshit, COO, Viacom18 digital
- -Hiren Gada, CEO, Shemaroo Entertainment
- -Umang Bedi, Co-founder, DailyHunt
- -Vishnu Mohta, Co-founder, SVF
- -Amish Tripathi, Author
- - Atul Churamani, Managing Director, Turnkey Music & Publishing
- -Priya Kumar, Screenwriter
- - Gurpreet Singh, Co-Founder & COO, One Digital Entertainment