India Next Conclave discussed 100 Days Agenda of Modi 2.0
The country recently witnessed the biggest democratic Lok Sabha elections and BJP Led NDA government won the mandate for the second consecutive time with clear majority. To discuss the agenda for the next 100 days of the Modi government, iTV Network, India’s leading news and infotainment network (India News & NewsX) organized India Next, a day-long mega conclave which brought together India’s top politicians and high profile power satraps at one stage.
Held at Hotel Shangri-La in New Delhi, India Next holds some of the important issues on Indian political system and the role of opposition parties, with political dignitaries at one grand stage to supercharge the national political debate.
During the day long conclave, India Next holds some of the important issues on Indian political system which were addressed by the politicians during panel discussions and one on one interviews. Attended by various cabinet ministers and leaders of opposition, the leaders present the critical overview of the present government.
In an exclusive session, Shri Prakash Javadekar, Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change and Minister of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, said:
- Government has planted 5 times more plants that were cut to build while building metro stations.
- Our government is encouraging e-vehicles to save the environment. BA6 norm vehicles will be introduced soon.
- Our government will ban plastic bags and will take actions against people using polypacks.
- Electronic media have played a big role to fight against fake news.” He also congratulated India news & NewsX for special programs like Viral Report that are helping the people to know the truth.
In another session with Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat, Union Minister of Jal Shakti, Government of India, on the topic Jal Shakti, River interlinking & Tap for every home, said:
- River Ganga is not only a river but a symbol of religion for us, our priority is to continue the environmental flow in the river.
- Our government has already completed 98 river Ganga projects.
- Gram Panchayat should conduct Gram Sabha’s exclusively on water conservation.
- Our government is working hard on river Ganga rejuvenation, soon people will see crystal clear water from Gangotri to Ganga Sagar.
In an exclusive session, Dr. Jitendra Singh, Union Minister of State (Ind Charge) for Development of North Eastern Region, Govt. of India, said:
- North East will soon become favorite destination for progress.
- PM Modi is keen for development in the North Eastern states, he has already visited there more than 30 times.
- By 2029-30, India will have their own space station where Indian Scientists will perform special projects in space
In an interesting session with Bhojpuri superstars and recently elected Parliamentarians, the session was attended by Shri Manoj Tiwari; Shri Dinesh Yadav Nirahua and Shri Ravi Kishan. The trio discussed about their new innings in the political career.
While speaking, Shri Manoj Tiwari said:
- My vision for the people of Delhi is to provide 24-hours water in each and every home.
- We may get 68 seats in the forthcoming assembly elections in Delhi.
- PM Modi's efforts have created a positive aura in the country, today youth wants to join politics, serve country
While, Shri Dinesh Yadav Nirahua said “BJP keeps country before party, that's why he chose saffron front.” While Shri Ravi Kishan said “I would like to establish film industry and build a women’s college in Gorakhpur. He also said “Relating Vande Matram, Bharat Mata Ki Jai slogans with religion is wrong, sad.” While speaking about his recent win he said “It is time for us to pay back, serve people of the country.”
In a one of the session with Shri Chirag Paswan, Member of Parliament, LJP said:
- PM Modi has promised to double the income of farmers, continuously making efforts to do it.
- Bihar government and central government is making every possible effort to fight encephalitis.
- Youth of the country is with and Prime Minister is keen to eliminate unemployment, create jobs.
While in an exclusive session with Shri NS Tomar, Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare, Rural Development said “For an old farmer who gave his life to empower country's agriculture, Prime Minister Modi has started Kisan Pension Yojana.” Further, he also added that “Modi government is working hard and making every possible effort to double farmer income by 2022.”
In the next session with Shri Sudhanshu Trivedi and Shri Hasnain Masoodi, Member of Parliament, JKNC on Building the Ram Mandir. While speaking, Shri Sudhanshu Trivedi said:
- The foremost priority of BJP government is to build Ram Mandir.
- Saints will decide how Ram Mandir be will built and government's job is to remove all the obstacles.
- Congress stalwart and former PM Rajiv Gandhi had started the campaign for Ram Mandir in 1979 and politicizing the matter.
In the next session with Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, Minister for Housing & Urban Affairs; Civil Aviation; & Commerce & Industry, he said:
- PM Modi has said in 2015 that every citizen of the country should have his own house by 2022. By the end of 2019 or 2020 first quarter, 1 crore houses will be sanctioned under Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojna.
- On the sealing issue in Delhi, he said, making the master plan is in the hands of central government and I feel that the mismatch between the state and central government is because they don’t like us in the policy making position. Though we have given relief but we will not encourage encroachment.
- On the situation in the aviation industry, he said, Air India has a lot of good assets the only problem which the airline if facing is the high debts. The government is also planning for the privatization of the airline. While on the Jet Airways issue he says, government has no role if a private business fails.
In another exclusive session, Shri Salman Khurshid, Former Minister for corporate affairs, water resources, minority affairs, spoke about how the congress party is battling with the challenges to comeback. He said “Every defeat needs to be examined, Congress will do the same to bounce back.”
India Next Conclave was attended by Politicians, Bureaucrats, Economists, Leading Journalists, Corporates and Elite Members of Civil Society.