India Today Group presents first edition of - India Today Conclave Next
The India Today Group launches the first edition of the most exhaustive technology thought leadership forum, India Today Conclave Next 2017. The daylong CXO only event scheduled for November 7 at New Delhi will explore the impact of some of the biggest technology trends of today with the best of thought leaders from industry and academia. The iconic Satya Nadella, CEO Microsoft will set the theme for the event with his keynote address. The most respected leaders driving the technology revolution will come together to discuss debate and decode the next IT evolution and how it will shape businesses and lives.
The India Today Conclave Next 2017 will explore the below in sessions through the day.
Digital Disruption: What to expect and how to be ready for the rapid advances in the application of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Blockchain, Robotics, Financial Tech and 3D Printing.
Technology and Workplace: What does the workplace of the future look like? And how will technology aid in improving productivity in a globally dispersed workplace of the future.
Internet of Things: How to make IoT seamless to improve quality of life and efficiency.
Challenges of Cyber Security and Cyber Privacy:How can digital security remain one step ahead.
The prominent speakers at the event include:
- Satya Nadella, CEO, Microsoft
- Arun Jaitley, Union Minister for Finance (*Invited)
- R Chandrashekhar, President, NASSCOM
- C P Gurnani, CEO & MD, Tech Mahindra
- Sri Rajan, Chairman, Bain & Co. India
- Kiran Karnik, Former Director, RBI Former Director, RBI & Chairman, Board Of Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited,
- Kiran DB, Senior Director – Solution Sales, Microsoft India
- Harmeen Mehta, CIO & Head of Digital, Bharti Airtel
- Keshav Murugesh, Group CEO, WNS
- Manish Bahl, Senior Director, Center for the Future of Work, Cognizant
- Padmaja Alaganandan, Partner Consulting, PwC India
- Ramesh Swaminathan, Chief Financial Officer & Executive Director, Lupin Limited
- Rachna Nath, Partner, Digital Consulting, KPMG India
- Sachin Gupta, CIO, Havells India
- Vineeth Purushothaman, CIO, Fortis Healthcare
- Sridhar V, Group Vice President & Director, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt Ltd.
- S.Anantha Sayana, Vice President & Head – Digital, L&T Construction
- Radhakrishnan Srikanth, Group Program Manager at AI & Research Division, Microsoft
- Dr. Badri Raghvan, Chief Data Scientist, Ola
- Mayur Datar, Chief Data Scientist, VP of Engineering, Flipkart
- Madhu Gopinathan, Data Science Head, MakeMyTrip
- Abhijit Singh, Head of Business Technology Group, ICICI Bank
- Sudipta Ghosh, Data and Analytics Leader, PwC India
- Rajat Tyagi, CIO, PVR Limited
- Rajeev Chandrasekhar, Member of Parliament
- Jaspreet Singh, Partner - Cyber Security, EY
- Saurabh Agarwal, Founder & Managing Director, Skill Cube
- Pavan Duggal, Cyberlaw Expert
- Dr. Gulshan Rai, National Cyber Security Coordinator, Prime Minister's Office
The discussions of India’s leading CEOs, tech super-specialists and analysts promise to liven up the panels with sharp insights and path-breaking solutions to the challenges ahead.