Instagram's new launch-Support Small Business’ sticker
Instagram has introduced the Small Business sticker to give people an easy way to show their love and support for small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
With the coronavirus pandemic still continuing, many small businesses have struggled to maintain profits and that's when the instagram new sticker comes into picture. This sticker is to help businesses gain social media presence create awareness about their business, and to gain more customers.Users can promote small businesses using this sticker and adding them on their Stories. Instagram will also show a collection of Stories using this sticker on the top carousel. It’s pretty simple and easy to use this new sticker and only a few steps are required.
How to get the support small business sticker on Instagram
- Click on ‘Your Story’ at the top of your homepage to add an Instagram Story.
- Take a photo or choose a background.
- At the top of the screen there are different icons. Click on the third one along, the picture of a smiley face in a square.
- Press the ‘Support Small Business’ sticker.
- It will then prompt you to enter the Instagram name of the small business you wish to support.
- Then, share it to your Instagram Story.
- Other people will now be able to view your story and click on the business’ account.
- The business will also be able to reshape your post to their story.
The “Support Small Business” sticker is available in Stories. When people use the sticker, their story will automatically appear in a shared Instagram story, so more people can discover more small businesses.