Interactive Avenues wins ‘Digital Agency of the Year’ at India Digital Awards by IAMAI
Interactive Avenues, a full service digital agency – part of IPG Mediabrands India, the global media holding company of the Interpublic Group, won the Digital Agency of the Year 2017 at the 8th India Digital Awards organized by the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI), last night. This is the 5th consecutive year that the agency, has won this award.
Interactive Avenues received a total of 09 awards including the “Digital Agency of the Year 2017” for its impactful campaigns executed across all digital categories, last year.
Mr. Amardeep Singh, Co-Founder & CEO - Interactive Avenues said, “This is our 5th consecutive year of winning the IAMAI Digital Agency of the Year award and we are ecstatic. Organised by our industry body, IAMAI, we consider these awards the most prestigious from a digital stand point. Our body of work being recognised across categories stands testimony to the excellence in innovation and execution brought to our clients by our team. We won the maximum nominations, 15, across 13 categories at the awards.”
- Agency of the Year 2017 – Gold
- Gold for Digital Branded Campaign – Durex (Reckitt Benckiser)
- Gold for Display Campaign – Durex (Reckitt Benckiser)
- Gold for Best Mobile Search Campaign – Coca-Cola
- Silver for Best Mobile Game Used for Marketing – Dettol (Reckitt Benckiser)
- Silver for Best use of AR/VR in a Marketing Campaign – Coca-Cola
- Bronze for Search Marketing Campaign – Dr. Batra’s
- Bronze for Best Messaging Campaign – Coca-Cola
- Bronze for Execution of Performance Campaign – Oberoi Hotel