iTV Network Hosts India Next, India’s Biggest National Political Debate
iTV Network, India’s leading media house (India News & NewsX) hosted India Next, a unique platform which brought together India’s biggest politicians and high profile power satraps on one grand stage to supercharge the national political debate. Held at The Lalit Hotel in New Delhi, the event holds some of the important issues on Indian politics and ongoing general elections. The event was graced by top political dignitaries and bureaucrats including Shri Nitin Gadkari, Shri Piyush Goel, Shri Kiren Rijiju, Shri Chandrababu Naidu, Dr. Jitender Singh, Shri Gautam Gambhir, Shri Prakash Raj, Gen. VK Singh, Shri Kapil Sibbal, Asaduddin Owaisi, Shri Abhishek Manusinghvi.
During the inaugural session during India Next, Shri Nitin Gadkari, Hon’ble Union Minister of Roads & Highways, said during India Next:
- India will become the automobile manufacturing hub and growth centre in the next few years.
- Electric Cars, bikes, buses are future mode of transportation and soon charging stations will be set up for them across the country.
- UN designating JeM chief Masood Azhar as global terrorist is a big diplomatic win for India.
- On Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan he said - Both India and Pakistan are developing nations. Still India is better than Pakistan, both countries should focus on their development
- Our government has spent 50000 crore only in constructing roads and flyovers in Delhi which reduced 30% of traffic jams.
- Mission Clean Ganga movement is 30% completed and BJP government is working hard to clean river completely, properly.
In an interesting session with Shri Piyush Goel, Honorable Union Minister for Railways, said during India Next:
- 130 Vande Bharat, semi high speed trains will run very soon on Indian tracks
- We are continuously monitoring the cleanliness at railway stations across the country. We are providing free Wi-Fi ports at 1600 stations free and most of the stations will be brightened with Led lights soon.
- We are planning to provide sanitary pads at all railway stations at rupee 1.
- I am confident that BJP will get a larger mandate in 2019 than 2014
- Our government has done a great job in 5 years and people will reward NDA with more seats than 2014 in 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
- In another session with Shri Kiren Rijiju, Honorable Union Minister of State, Home Affairs, said during India Next:
- We have more robust security establishments now and intel sharing is very important nowadays.
- There has always been a security concern in West Bengal.
- Out of 25 seats we will contribute handsome figures in making BJP win and making Shri Narendra Modi our next prime minister.
Shri Chandrababu Naidu, Honorable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh said during India Next:
- I am confident, we are winning the elections but the only issue is EVM malfunctioning.
- Under Narendra Modi government there is a threat to democracy.
- BJP is spending good amount of money during political campaigns and doing negative politics.
- Pulwama attack is the failure of BJP government.
In another session with Shri Jitender Singh, Minister of State PMO, said during India Next:
- This is the last phase of militancy in the valley all because of Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Our government is keen to remove article 370 and the day NDA will have mandate in both the houses, government will do it.
In another session with Shri Gautam Gambhir, BJP Lok Sabha Candidate (North East Delhi) and former Cricketer shared his vision and plans during India Next:
- My coach in politics is my honesty and I will be sincere towards the people of our nation, I never thought of getting into politics but I got inspired from Shri Narendra Modi.
- Aayushman Bharat and Swatch Bharat scheme is the need of our country.
- Multilevel parking and Ghazipur landfill are some of the critical issues in east Delhi areas, we will make east Delhi clean in the next five years.
- I would want to debate with Shri Arvind Kejriwal in an open forum on several development issues in Delhi. Delhi CM hasn't fulfill his promises and now he is hiding behind the statehood issue.
In another session between young political leaders, Shri Tejaswi Surya, BJP Lok Sabha Candidate and Shri Prakash Raj, Independent Lok Sabha Candidate discussed about:
Prakash Raj Says:
- During this election, If you Vote right, People win, If you Vote wrong, People will Lose.
- This country runs on the tax payer money not on only political party’s money.
- Hatred is propagated in country.
- BJP has made a mockery of democracy
Tejasvi Surya says:
- The country is witnessing large scale of job opportunities.
- National security has been on top priority.
- We have doubled the number of textile mills and mobile manufacturing companies while Make in India.
In an exclusive session with Gen. VK Singh at India Next said:
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi government worked for 5 years to get world support to name Masood Azhar as a global terrorist.
- Terrorism is something which Pakistan believe that it can run as a proxy war against India.
- If a nation doesn't respect its army, martyrs that nation can not rise. Questioning armed forces is wrong.
- I firmly believe that we need to differentiate between what is good for the country and what is a political issue.
In an exclusive session with Shri Kapil Sibbal, Member of Parliament, said during India Next:
- BJP is misusing CBI, Election Commission, IT department and other independent bodies, which is a threat to constitution.
- Rafale deal is a big issue and Congress will continue to rise questions even after 2019 election.
- Employment is the priority for Congress manifesto during elections.
- BJP just did Demonetization and implemented GST, rest they just applied our schemes.
In an exclusive session with Asaduddin Owaisi, AIMIM Chief said during India Next:
- There is no Modi Wave in southern India, we are hoping to get a non-BJP and non-Congress government
- I disagree with BJP’s Nationalism, Is BJP pursuing real Hindutva?
- Out of 17 TRS will win 16 seats ; There is no Modi wave
- We have no problem with the colation government
- People of our country suffered a lot due to demonetization