Join today's discussion on South Market's power play this festive season
It is well known that consumers in India revere the festive season. It is the one period where marketers can count on their spirits to be high which is reflected in their spending. The festive season has a bumper effect on the sales of consumer goods categories where some companies witness 40% growth in sales compared to other quarters.
This year the adversity of Covid-19 compounded by the stalled economic growth has cast a shadow of the ‘celebratory spirit’ that has become an expectation when the festive months arrive. The good rains this year have led to a bumper crop. Consumers in Kerala are soon going to be in the thick of their harvest festival Onam when sentiments are as high as during Diwali. Marketers will have to address critical challenges to unlock growth.
- Stimulate demand
- Decipher the path to purchase
- Investment in media
- What consumer wants to buy?
- Driving consideration
- Categories that will see an uptick
Adgully has curated a panel of experts on the South markets to understand how festive season will play out in these markets and the precedent it will create for the rest of India. Introducing our panellists.
- Anil Nair, former CEO and Managing Partner, L&K Saatchi & Saatchi (Moderator)
- Rahul Gandhi, CMO, iD Fresh Foods
- Rasika Prashant, Co-Founder & CMO, Soulfull, KottaramAgro Foods
- Saikat Das Mohanty, Senior Vice President, Zenith Media
- Varghese Chandy, Vice President - Advertising and Sales, Malayala Manorama
- Vivek Sharma, CMO, MilkLane
To watch the webinar on Zoom, register now and tune in for the session on August 14, 2020, between 4 pm and 5 pm.