L’Oréal Professionnel Paris presents : RUN LE HAIR SHOW
L’Oréal Professionnel Paris, the pioneers of hair coloration, are reinventing the way we connect with Pro hairdressers and all hair lovers, with RUN LE HAIR SHOW. The innovative, 100% digital show, part web series, part talk show, will celebrate the role and cultural impact of Hair Pros across the globe.
RUN LE HAIR SHOW is at the heart of L’Oréal Professionnel Paris’ mission to support, partner with and develop strong relationships with hairdressers, established for over 110 years.
Current COVID context and global salon lockdowns have underscored the importance of hair experts in our lives. More than ever, the impact of such a galvanizing, far-reaching digital series hopes to touch the global hair community, upskilling and inspiring.
The concept has already been tested with the Pro hair community, with impressive results: 7/10 Pros expressed strong interest in watching it, and 8/10 Pros wished to star in it — a strong proof that valorizing the community is highly valued and will continue making a strong impact.
Every episode will feature 7 dynamic segments designed to spotlight all corners of the industry:
- La masterclass: Technical classes in color, lightening, cut and style, led by the industry’s boldest & brightest.
- Tête-à-tête: Intimate interviews with legendary Hair Pros.
- Pro secrets: Expert tips & tricks, from members of the international hair community.
- La revue: Skilled trend analysis, from street style to the runway to the salon chair.
- Le lab: Cutting-edge hair science, from fiber to product formula.
- Road to le Style & Colour Trophy: Following the evolution of L’Oréal Professionnel Paris’ worldwide Pro hair competition, culminating in its global finale.
- Stand for Pros: Highlighting inspiring positive actions, from salon sustainability to coiffeur health
Three hosts will set the stage: Charlie le Mindu, Hair Designer; Min Kim, Color Specialist; and Peggy Frey, Fashion & Trend Journalist. Together, they will act as the golden thread between segments, and provide sharp, cross-industry eyes on every subject.
Each episode will be officially translated by L’Oréal Professionnel Paris into 6 languages — English (Subtitles for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing), French, Mandarin, Arabic, Portuguese and Spanish — honoring the diversity of the L’Oréal Professionnel Paris community. Other language subtitles will be available via YouTube’s automatic translation service.
RUN LE HAIR SHOW’s first episode, ‘La Première’ will air globally at 10.30pm IST, May 16th 2021, on YouTube. It will feature La masterclass in extreme lightening transformation lead by host Charlie le Mindu, trends from the brand’s international Pro community, and a scientific dive into L’Oréal Professionnel Paris’ new disruptive haircare innovation — Metal Detox.
Other episodes will follow before the end of the year, created around zeitgeisty themes that will both inspire and give audiences the Pro understanding they need to “RUN LE HAIR SHOW” for themselves.
Regular community call-outs to be featured on the show will be relayed via social media. Hair Pros are encouraged to apply, or simply join us online as each episode goes live!