Media and advertising veterans to review the decade today at 3 pm
Adgully is organising its final Twitter Chat for the year and for the decade. 2010-2019 has been an important decade in media and advertising with the coming of age of new media called ‘digital’. Not only has digital become an integral part of media budgets but it is also shaping the dynamics of other traditional media strategies.
In the global sphere, WPP chief executive, Sir Martin Sorrell was forced to step down and went on to launch his own media network S4 Capital. Agencies abandoned working in silos and adopted a new integrated approach to advertising. A new breed of agency came to the fore with Accenture Interactive, a creative consultancy, winning coveted global accounts.
Public relations expertise was put to the test when brand Maggi came under media fire when lead content was allegedly found in some of their products. Structural reforms like taxation laws and new tariff regime will also have a lasting impact on marketing and broadcast.
To gauge the impact of the major developments in the M&E sector, Adgully will be joined by key figures in the industry to review the decade.
Joining us will be:
- Moderator: Dr Kushal Sanghvi, India Lead, Integral Ad Science (@drkushalsanghvi)
- Arun Gupta, Founder & CEO, MoMagic Technologies (@MoMAGIC_T)
- Babita Baruah, Managing Partner, GTB India (@babitabaruah)
- Pradeep Dwivedi, Founder & CEO, Divitiae IN (@PradeepDwivedi)
- Sanjay Tripathy, Founder & CEO, Agilio Labs (@Sanjay_Tripathy)
Catch the discussion on 27th December 2019 between 3-4 pm. Follow us @adgully.