PNB Housing Loan launches an animated campaign created by Illumination Productions
PNB Housing Loan has rolled out their latest animated campaign which is first of its kind campaign by any PSU Bank. The campaign consists of a series of three films produced by Illumination Productions. The concept showcases the issues faced by an individual in a rental accommodation and the how PNB Housing Loan is the solution to these problems.
The campaign is developed as per the International Standard Animated TVCs by some of the most well known animation experts under the guidance of Mr. Shantanu Baagchi.
The USP of the ad campaign lies in the fact that it is the first animated ad by a PSU bank. PNB is the only PSU bank that has used animated ads even in the past (their first TVC in the past 2 years is an animated one too). This ad is the first of its kind in the financial sector for Housing loans. Although some private banks have used animation earlier, but it has been with a combination of live action.
The ad showcases animated animals, is lively and appealing to the younger generation who would be their prime target segment for a housing loan.
The key talent behind the Ad campaign:
Shantanu Baagchi - Shantanu, a design student has been making advertising films for over sixteen years. He has done more than four hundred commercials across brands and agencies. His films and commercials have won numerous national and international awards. He is also working on few long format content. He has been greatly influenced by the works of Satyajit Ray. Shantanu has also acted in numerous films as a child actor including Satyajit Ray’s Iconic detective film ‘Golden Fortress’. Apart from this, he has also written 2 feature length screenplays and has a knack for drawing and illustration. He has won 30 National Level Awards and 12 International Awards. This includes Cannes, New York, London, Asian Cannes and Malaysian International Awards.
Other Credits: Client: PNB Housing Finance Ltd
- Production House: Illumination Productions Pvt Ltd
- Director: Shantanu Baagchi
- Producer: Shamiim Khann
- Executive Producer: Dheiraj Kapoor
- Marketing Head: Vandana Mirchandani
- Post Production Head: Hemant Kale
- Executive Director and Business head: Shaji Varghese
- Chief Manager Marketing and Product: Ruchika Chawla
- Agency: Mash/Percept Advertising
- Animation Studio: 88 Pictures, Founder & CEO: Milind D Shinde, Creative Technical Head: Philippe Gluckman
- Post production Studio: After Studio
- Music Director: Nariman & Rahul (The Jamroom)
To Read More Marketing Related Stories Click Here.