Publicis’ Nakul Chopra elected President of AAAI
Nakul Chopra, CEO – South Asia, Publicis Communications India Pvt Ltd, was elected President of Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI) for the year 2016-2017 at its Annual General Body Meeting held today.
Ashish Bhasin, Chairman & CEO South Asia CEO – South Asia, Dentsu Aegis Network (Aegis Media India Pvt Ltd), was elected Vice-President of the Association.
Other members of the Executive Committee in alphabetical order are:
- C V L Srinivas Group M Media India Pvt Ltd
- Ganesh Baliga Fifth Estate Communications Pvt Ltd
- Kunal Lalani Crayons Advertising Ltd
- Pranav Premnarayen Prem Associates Advertising & Marketing
- Rana Barua Contract Advertising (India) Pvt Ltd
- Srinivasan K Swamy R K SWAMY BBDO Pvt Ltd
- T Gangadhar Mediaedge:Cia India Pvt Ltd
- Vivek Srivastava Innocean Worldwide Communication Pvt Ltd
Immediate Past President, Dr M G Parameswaran will be the ex-officio member of the new AAAI Executive Committee.
The Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI) is the national organisation of advertising agencies, formed in 1945, to promote their industry interests so that they continue to make an essential and ever-increasing contribution to the nation. The AAAI today is truly representative, with a very large number of small, medium and large-sized agencies as its members, who together account for almost 80% of the advertising business placed in the country.