RBNL all set to distribute Bloomberg UTV!
The partnership points at excellent synergies between the businesses and will allow for seamless integration of BloombergUTV into the existing bouquet. While Reliance Broadcast will benefit from having a premier news channel empowered by the global authority in business news ' Bloomberg. BloombergUTV gains through becoming part of a commanding bouquet of Channels backed with an excellent brand lineage. This consolidation establishes a bouquet to be reckoned with and one that will meet requirements of both audiences and marketers alike.
With digitization in the anvil, reduced bandwidth issues and a boost in demand for premium quality content, the channel portfolio stands to have an edge in the market. The reach and varied profile of consumers and customers brings with it opportunities for bundling and cross selling, ensuring the bouquet is able to garner optimal subscription rates.
With each channel having its distinct audience base, the entire bouquet will cover a wide spectrum of the Indian cable and satellite television viewing audiences. With its ability to offer advertisers the opportunity to reach out to audiences ranging from 4 year olds to 25+ year olds, from heartland India to the key metros, it ensures an unparalleled marketing platform.
The 7 Channel mix now offers the following:
1. BIG CBS Prime, a male skewed premium entertainment Channel (male 15+, SECA,7 metros)
2. BIG CBS Love, the first ever international women's entertainment channel (female 15+, SECA,5 metros)
3. BIG CBS Spark, the first ever International youth Channel (4-24, SECA,7 metros)
4. BIG MAGIC, a variety entertainment Channel for the Hindi heartland (CS 4+ MP,UP, Bihar)
5. Spark Punjabi, the country's first International Punjabi Channel (CS 4+, Punjab, 1mn+)
6. BIG RTL Channel in the action space
7. BloombergUTV, India's premiere Business news channel (male 25+, SEC A, 7 metros)
With a prolific mix of channels cutting across genres ranging premium English, credible news and well tailored regional channels, the bouquet of Reliance Broadcast Network stands to make a significant impact in the market.
Speaking on the occasion said Tarun Katial, CEO, Reliance Broadcast Network, "With the addition of BloombergUTV to the RBNL network, we now present one of the strongest television portfolios in the country. This consolidation of the network delivery platform allows us to enable marketers with a single consolidated outreach platform, while offering audiences the best possible television content."