Stanza Living launches #NoRoomForError campaign
India’s largest managed accommodation company, Stanza Living has announced a COVID-Combat Ready operating framework for its residences across 14 cities. With hygiene and safety becoming a priority for consumers, employees, and partners alike, the framework has been designed to includes a host of on-site and off-site measures for their health and well-being.
In an industry-first, Stanza Living has developed a no-touch food delivery and dining experience for its consumers, aimed at reducing any instances of exposure. Further, earmarking of non-perishable supplies, food stock planning for multiple months is being undertaken, so that each residence is self-sufficient, and service delivery is uninterrupted.
To ensure safe and fortified residence spaces, the company is undertaking frequent building disinfection and deep cleaning, as well as thermal monitoring at all entry/exit points. Measures like mandatory PPE for all staff, Aarogya Setu app installs for everyone, medical undertaking and travel history recording for all residents, as well as social distancing markers for all common spaces have also become standard operating procedure across all its residences. The company has further instituted a 24x7 Quick Response Team for any untoward COVID-related escalations. At the same time, it is focusing on employee trainings, resident awareness drives, monitoring exercises and safety audits across markets to continue delivering of a world-class managed accommodation experience.
Speaking about their COVID-Combat Ready measures, Sandeep Dalmia, Managing Director and Co-Founder, Stanza Living said “Building on our fundamental proposition to reimagine the managed accommodation experience, we have aggressively adopted business practices to be adaptable and prepared for the post COVID-lockdown future. Over the last couple of months, we have had the opportunity to institute industry-leading measures for delivering our services safely, hygienically, and seamlessly to our residents across 14 cities in India. As we prepare to welcome new consumers, the onus is on us to take every measure possible for everyone’s health, well-being and comfort – there is no room for error.”
Against the backdrop of these measures, Stanza Living has also launched a campaign #NoRoomForError - promising its residents, potential consumers, partners and employees, its intent to deliver a safe, seamless, and comfortable living experience.
Details on Stanza Living’s COVID Combat Ready measures:
Residence Hygiene processes
- Frequent, professional Building Disinfection and Deep Cleaning
- Sanitization of High-Touch Surfaces Multiple Times Daily
- Multi-location installation of Sanitizer Dispensers
- Thermal Monitoring at Entry/Exit Points
- Stringent Visitor Norms; blocking all access to potential super-spreaders from outside
- 24x7 Quick Response Team and tie-up with medical facilities
COVID-proof Daily Operations
- Industry-first, No-Touch Food Delivery and Dining Facility
- Contactless Security Infrastructure at Entry/Exit
- App-based, contactless feedback and service request logging
Infrastructure to enable Work/Study-From-Home:
- Enterprise-grade WIFI infrastructure with central troubleshooting to ensure no study or work from home situation gets interrupted
- Virtual Residence Visits and Online Rental Payments
- Residence Power back-up
COVID-Ready Frontline Ecosystem
- Frequent temperature checks and mandatory PPE for all staff
- Rigorous Training in line with WHO Norms; mandatory Aarogya Setu app installs
- Frequent Residence / Kitchen Audits by Reputed Health Agencies
Service Continuity Planning
- 24x7 In-house Staff Availability – no dependence on external household staff to reduce exposure probability
- Non-perishable Supplies stocking and earmarking
- Food Stock Planning for multiple months
- Medical Undertaking & Travel History Recording
- Social distancing markers for Common Areas
- Instant COVID19 notifications and advisories on resident app