The One Show 2021 announces Best of Discipline winners
In lead up to Creative Week 2021, The One Club for Creativity today announced AMV BBDO London has received high honors in The One Show 2021 with six Best of Discipline wins, as voted by its global juries of top creative leaders.
All Best of Discipline winners were revealed today, with all One Show 2021 Pencil and Merit winners to be announced on June 10. On that day, creative teams responsible for Best of Discipline winners will discuss their work with jury members at live streaming panel sessions at Creative Week.
All of AMV BBDO’s Best of Discipline wins were on behalf of Essity Bodyform/Libresse. The agency won three for “#wombstories” in Branded Entertainment, Moving Image Craft and Music & Sound Craft, two for “#painstories” in Creative Use of Data and Digital Craft, and one in Integrated for “#wombpainstories”.
FCB New York picked up three Best of Disciplines for “Michelob ULTRA Courtside” on behalf of Michelob ULTRA, Microsoft and the NBA in Experiential & Immersive, Interactive & Online and Out of Home.
A pair of One Show 2021 Best of Discipline wins went to McCann New York in IP & Products and Public Relations, both for Mastercard “True Name”.
Other prestigious Best of Discipline winners in The One Show 2021 are:
- Creative Effectiveness: BBDO New York for Sandy Hook Promise “Back to School Essentials”
- Design: FCB Chicago for City of Chicago “Boards of Change”
- Direct Marketing: Saatchi & Saatchi Australia Southbank for The Royal Australian Mint “Donation Dollar”
- Film: Translation Brooklyn for Beats by Dr. Dre “You Love Me”
- Health, Wellness & Pharma: McCann Health New York for Change the Ref “The Unfinished Votes”
- In-House: Ecox Paris in collaboration with Wunderman Thompson Paris for “Emergency Bikes”
- Mobile: DDB Chicago for Starburst Swirlers “Best Enjoyed Vertically”
- Print: Impact BBDO Dubai for An Nahar newspaper “The New National Anthem Edition”
- Radio: Edelman New York for Good Humor “A New Jingle for a New Era”
- Social Media: The Community Miami for Mondelez / Oreo “The OREO Doomsday Vault”
Creative teams from all agencies responsible for The One Show 2021 Best of Discipline winners have been confirmed to speak about their work on June 10 at Creative Week. The sessions will provide a rare opportunity for creatives around the world to get an inside look at what went into the work, and why judges selected the entries for this high honor.