Twitter Launches 'Twitter Blue' in Australia and Canada
Twitter announced on Thursday the launch of Twitter Blue, the company’s first subscription service designed for power users willing to pay a monthly fee for exclusive features. The social media giant rolled out its first iteration of Twitter Blue in Australia and Canada.
Twitter Blue users will get an Undo Tweet feature that allows them to set a customizable timer of up to 30 seconds to take back a tweet if it needs to be fixed. The feature is not quite an edit button, a feature often requested by users, but it will allow subscribers to preview what their tweets look like and adjust them before they’re published.
Other features include:
- Bookmark Folders so users can organize tweets they save.
- A Reader Mode that makes it easier to read long threads.
- The option to customize the Twitter app icons on their phones.
- Access to color themes for the Twitter app.
- Dedicated customer support.