#TwitterChat: Adapt or Die - How startups are evolving to mitigate COVID-19 impact
The COVID-19 pandemic have brought some Indian start-ups to their knees. This has forced founders and CEOs to ‘pivot’ their business strategies to address consumer concerns and problems in the ‘new normal’.
Now, food delivery aggregators like Zomato and Swiggy are venturing into e-commerce territory, last mile connectivity companies like Rapido and Bounce are propositioning rentals to their customers, Cab aggregators like Uber are partnering with grocers to cope with volume of orders and online ticketing platform BookMyShow is now curating live theatre performances.
There is a sharp focus on sustaining business in the coming months before the economy improves. Some businesses are holding on to dear life while others are disrupting the ecosystem.
These leaders in the startup ecosystem will share insights on ‘The Startup Pivot during COVID-19 times’ on Friday, May 8, 2020.
- Sanjay Tripathy, Co-Founder & CEO, Agilio Labs (@sanjay_tripathy) – Moderator
- Apurva Chamaria, Chief Revenue Officer, RateGain (@a1purva)
- Padmaja Ruparel, Founding Partner, IAN Fund (@padmajaian)
- Pragya Upadhyay, Vice President – Growth, Pee Safe (@pragyaupadhya)
- Sarvesh Shashi, Founder, Sarva and Diva Yoga (@sarveshshashi)
- Vishesh Khurana, Co-founder, Shiprocket (@Vysheshk)
Join them in conversation on May 8, 2020, between 3 pm and 4 pm by following @adgully on Twitter.