#TwitterChat: Brand affinity on social media needs a human touch?
In the online space, brands are using every trick in the book to build a lovable brand personality that users can cheer for. Dunzo has created a comic for Dunya Ki Duniya, which shows the trials and tribulations of their riders with a humorous tinge. Netflix and Swiggy are famous for starting conversations which go viral.
Brands and agencies aggressively use techniques like moment marketing, meme marketing, and more, so that they can creatively engage with users. Even institutions like Mumbai Police and Delhi Airport are engaging audiences on social media and driving goodwill.
Through this episode of Adgully’s #TwitterChat, we will be exploring how agencies create brand affinity for their clients in the social media space. Joining us will be some of the top minds from leading digital agencies.
- Rajni Daswani, Director - Brand Experience & Employee Engagement, SoCheers (@R_Diaries)
- Ashish Manchanda, VP - Client Strategy, RepIndia (@AshiManchanda27)
- Karthik Hariharan, Business Head - South, FoxyMoron (@Karthikhh)
- Carol Goyal, Executive Director, Mogaé Media (@carolgoyal1)
Ritoban Ghosh, General Manager, Digi Osmosis (@iRitoban)
- Sapna Bakshi, Account Director Maven- Client Servicing, Windchimes Communications (@SapnaBakshi1)
The discussion will be held on Friday, June 19, 2020, between 3 pm and 4 pm. Follow @adgully on Twitter to keep track of the conversation.