#TwitterChat - How online communities can be leveraged to fight back COVID-19?
Social media chatter has gone up during COVID-19 period. Intelligence from social media tracker, Talkwalker, indicated that in the early days of the pandemic there was a spike in conversations on all social media channels. That trend and since stabilised as people gear up to fight back against the virus.
Even though virus calls for measures such as social distancing and self-isolation, people are staying motivated and are displaying a sense of togetherness like never before. People are mobilising not in parks or the usual public haunts, but in online spaces and forming communities that are united in their efforts against COVID-19.
In our latest Twitter Chat endeavour, the focus will be on ‘Potential of Online Communities Unleashed’, where we will examine how online communities are formed on the basis of common interest and how these communities are being leveraged to drive campaigns to fight Coronavirus and help save human lives.
Joining the discussion will be online community leaders, digital and mobile marketers and social media platforms:
- Deepak Kumar, Executive Vice President, C Lab (@kumardeepak0304)
- Aditya Maheshwari, Leads Strategic Growth & Customer Success, AppsFlyer India (@mahe_adi)
- Mahita Nagaraj, Caremongers India (@MahitaNagaraj)
- Meghdut RoyChowdhury, #Eksaath - Support Group for Quarantine Heroes, (@meghamind_7)
- Neela Kaushik, Founder & CEO, GurgaonMoms (@gurgaonmoms)
- Sahil Arora, Associate Vice President, InDeed (@InDeed_DANIndia)
- Shishir Joshi, Founder & CEO, Project Mumbai (@projectmumbai1)
The discussion will be held on Friday, April 24, 2020 between 3 pm and 4 pm. Follow us at @adgully on Twitter to stay updated on the latest marketing and advertising trends during COVID-19.