#TwitterChat: Join India's top creative minds to crack the WFH formula today
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought India, along with the rest of the world, to a standstill. Thirty-two states and Union Territories in India are under lockdown as per Government orders in a bid to check the spread of the virus infection. Citizens have been asked to stay indoors, while organisations have been asked to allow their employees to work from home (WFH).
For the first time, the industry is faced with an unprecedented situation where the entire workforce is working from home. Some have had the experience of working from home for a day or two while unwell, but rarely has one been faced with the WHF situation over a sustained period of time. This new work reality is going to hit people in the coming days more as there is no abatement in the Covid-19 spread situation.
The most important aspect for every individual and company is to keep productivity levels up while maintaining quality and motivation. For the creative minds in advertising, who are used to working in teams, churning out campaigns remotely is a different ball game.
Looking at this challenge, Adgully approached some of the best creative minds in the business of advertising to join us in the latest Twitter chat – Managing Creativity while Working from Home.
Join us in the conversation on Friday, 27th March between 3 pm to 4 pm by following us on @adgully. Experts in the panel will share their candid stories on the challenges posed in a work from home environment.
Joinin us for the conversation will be:
- Moderator - Naila Patel, Executive Creative Director, Mirum India (@nailamateen)
- Ashish Khazanchi, Managing Partner, Enormous Brands (@trrippp)
- Satbir Singh, Founder & Chief Creative Officer, Thinkstr (@theSatbir)
- Senthil Kumar, Chief Creative Officer, Wunderman Thompson (@senthilspeaks)
- Sumanto Chattopadhyay, Chairman and Chief Creative Officer, 82.5 Communications (@Sumchat)
- Swati Bhattarcharya, Chief Creative Officer, FCB Ulka (@FcbUlka)