#TwitterChat: Managing career breaks & returning to work after a hiatus
Over the last several weeks, Adgully has been turning the spotlight on the ‘Women Disruptors’ in the M&E industry, Under the umbrella and vision of ‘Women Disruptors’, Adgully has started conducting a series of Twitter Chats, which will bring to the fore challenging issues pertaining to Women Leaders and the formidable women workforce on various interesting topics.
The first Twitter Chat in this endeavour touched upon the topic of recognising, mentoring and preparing the next generation of young women leaders in India.
The second in the series Twitter Chats will delve on the sensitive topic of ‘Restarting one’s career after a break’. We have some of the best brains and successful leaders from the industry who will share their points of view and also suggest some guidance and tips as to how one can bounce back with full of energy after a hiatus in their career path.
The Twitter Chat is being held today, February 21, 2020, between 3 pm and 4 pm. The interactive session will be open to audiences to engage with the panellists.
Key themes that will be covered in the session include:
- Challenges faced by women in their career after taking a break.
- How does one plan to keep pace after the comeback?
- Organisational support
- Work-Life balance
Joining us for the conversation will be:
- Anita Kotwani, Senior Vice President, Mindshare India (@kotwani11)
- Anjali Malthankar, National Strategy Director, Tonic Worldwide (@anjmalthankar)
- Arunima Singh, EVP – Growth, Social Beat (@arunimasingh13)
- Chanpreet Arora, Business Strategist, Startup Evangelist, Speaker & Educator (@chanpreetarora)
- Monaz Todywala, VP – Growth & Strategy, Wavemaker India (@monazt)
- Shivaani Srivastava, Senior Consultant, Marketing, PR and Corp Comm (@shivani72)
- Shradha Agarwal, COO, Grapes Digital (@shrads_agarwal)
Follow the session at @adgully on Twitter.