#TwitterChat: Navigating post-COVID-19 world - Join top marketers in discussion today
In marketing lingo, VUCA is an acronym that is used to describe the scenario that we currently live in. Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity is the nature of today’s business environment. How can brand strategists and marketers plan the next step for their business when the future is in flux.
Keeping the current scenario in mind, Adgully has organized a Twitter chat on the topic – Marketing in times of Uncertainty. Knowing that such a situation is unprecedented, how should marketers, brand consultants, and businessmen leverage marketing channels to communicate their business interests to the consumer? Should they bother communicating anything at all?
Joining the conversation will be:
- Moderator: Prashant Puri, Founder & CEO, AdLift (puriprashant)
- Ambi Parameswaran, Author and Founder, Brand-Building.com (ambimgp)
- Atin Chhabra, Global Director, Digital Customer Experience, Schneider Electric (atinchhabra)
- Babita Baruah, Managing Partner, GTB India (babitabaruah)
- Girish Kalra, Sr. VP - Marketing & Corporate Communications, Leading Insurance Firm (girishkalra)
- Imran Qadri, Head - Marketing & PR, Harley-Davidson India (harleyindia)
- Naveen Anand, Senior Director - Marketing, Oriflame Cosmetics South Asia (naveenanand_1)
- Vidhu Sagar, Managing Director - India, MediaDonuts (vidhusagar)
Join us in the conversation on Friday, 10th April between 3 pm to 4 pm by following us on @adgully.