#TwitterChat: Preparing NextGen women leaders in India
Adgully tips its hat to ‘Women Disruptors’ in the M&E industry by launching a series of Twitter Chats that will bring to the fore issues pertaining to Women Leaders, the significant women workforce in India, preparing & mentoring women to take on leadership roles and much more.
The first of our special Twitter Chats will delve on – Mentoring Young Women for Leadership – where top industry leaders will share their experiences as a mentor or mentee and how they have created a positive impact on the development of leadership capacity.
The Twitter Chat will be held on Thursday, February 13, 2020 between 3 pm and 4 pm. The interactive session will be open to audiences to share their stories of mentorship and their mentors.
Key themes that will be covered in the session include:
- Challenges faced by women in their career development?
- Why the perspective of women needs to be cultivated at the workplace?
- How can mentors positively impact the formative experiences of young women leaders?
Joinig us for the conversation will be:
- Madhurima Bhatia, Head of Media Relations & Content Lead, Ipsos India (@madhurima_ipsos)
- Neeti Nayak, Director of Communications, Publicis Communications (@neetigrity)
- Pragati Chavan, Director - Corporate Communications, DDB Mudra Group (@pragschavan)
- Ridhi Chowfla, Independent Communications Consultant (@ridhichowfla)
- Rohini Saldanha, Director - Corporate Communications, Wunderman Thompson South Asia (@rohinisaldanha)
Follow the session at @adgully on Twitter.