WARC Media Awards 2020 - Effective Use of Tech jury named
- Dara Treseder - Chief Marketing Officer, Carbon - jury chair
- Rohit Arora - Business Director & Head of Strategy, Liwa Content Driven
- Monica Bhatia - Senior Vice President, Client Partner, APAC, Essence
- Unmisha Bhatt - Chief Strategy Officer & Director, India and MENA Region, Tonic Worldwide
- Valeria Corna - Innovation Director, Publicis Media
- Tamara Cross - Executive Director, Head of Creativity & Innovation, Manning Gottlieb OMD
- Ete Davies - Chief Executive Officer, Engine
- Sameer Desai - ex-Global Head of Consumer Healthcare/ex-VP Asia World Federation of Advertisers
- Damian Ferrar - Global Head of Genuine X, Jack Morton
- Amy Kean - Brand and Innovation Director, Partner, &us
- Simon Levitt - Global Creative Technology Director, Imagination
- Tom Mackenzie - Global Innovation Director, PHD Global
- Mazen Mroue - Senior Global Digital Lead, FrieslandCampina
- Justin Peyton - Chief Transformation and Strategy Officer, Wunderman Thompson APAC
- Jamie Seltzer - Global Managing Director, MarTech & Data Strategy, Havas Media Group
Full biographies are available here.
Lucy Aitken, Managing Editor, Case Studies, WARC, said: "We look forward to working with this high-calibre judging panel as they uncover how brands are best implementing tech to market effectively."
The WARC Media Awards are free to enter. Papers submitted as effectiveness case studies are welcomed from any territory and are discipline-neutral and channel-agnostic.
The winners of the Grands Prix and Special Awards across all four categories - Effective Use of Tech, Best Use of Data, Effective Channel Integration and Effective Use of Partnerships & Sponsorships - will share a prize fund of $40,000.
The Special Awards in the Best Use of Tech category are:
- Early Adopter Award - how a brand successfully embraced a new platform.
- Most Scalable Idea Award - for a tech-led idea with the scope to make an impact within its sector and, potentially, beyond.
- Platform Pioneer Award - how a brand found an innovative and effective way to use an existing platform.
The closing date for entries is 23 September 2020. More details can be found here.