Webinar: Join experts to unravel strategies to unleash the undeniable potential of purpose
The COVID-19 crisis has created a social environment where brands don’t just have to meet their business targets, but also do good for the society. To do this, they need to offer solutions solving real consumer problems that are deeply rooted in the brand purpose. How to identify that purpose and align communications so that it resonates with consumers?
As part of Adgully’s ‘Strategic Moves Series’ the next edition of our Webinar will put the spotlight on ‘Building a Purpose Driven Communications Strategy’, where we endeavour to engage with the best brains in the industry to explore the subject in its entirety and leave our audience with incredible learnings.
Joining us for this discussion will be:
- Anup Sharma, Independent PR & Communications Consultant – Moderator
- Akshaara Lalwani, CEO & Founder, Communicate India
- Lalit Bhagia, CEO, DAN Consult
- Neha Mehrotra, Executive Vice President, Client Centricity and National Head, AvianWE
- Priyanka Seth, Client Relationship Lead – Technology, The PRactice
- Shudeep Majumder, Co-founder & CEO, Zefmo Media
- Tarunjeet Rattan, Managing Partner & Founder, Nucleus PR
The webinar will be conducted on Tuesday, May 5, 2020, between 4 pm and 5 pm. Prior registration is mandatory to login to the session. Please note that there is no registration fee.