YouTube releases the most watched PSA Ads leaderboard for India
As India grapples to flatten the COVID-19 curve and mitigate massive disruptions across the country, brands have joined the fight by veering from commercial advertising towards advocating social responsibility. Leveraging effective messaging channels and creatives, brands are encouraging consumers to stay safe, practice caution, express our gratitude to the frontline workers and take all the necessary precautions to fence the coronavirus infection.
Further to the same, YouTube has released its first ‘most watched Public Service Announcements (PSA) Ads leaderboard’ for India.
This special edition of PSA Ads leaderboard by YouTube in India captures the most watched PSA ads in the last three months. The leaderboard captures the brands that didn’t go silent and engaged with their audiences, even as the country was in a lockdown and spreads across sectors like Tech, Banking, Auto, and FMCG.
1. Thank you doctors, nurses and all healthcare workers
2. SBI Card – Ghar mein Khushiyan
3.Parle - Lets Catch Up With Life
4. Hum Haar Nahi Maanenge Official Song | A.R. Rahman | Prasoon Joshi | HDFC Bank | Other Artists
5. #RewindKia | Let’s all Just Rewind!
6. सुरक्षित रहें, स्वस्थ रहें
7. Stay Playful #AtHomeWithOreo
8. #WFH toh hamare daant kar rahe - #ChabaateyRahoIndia by Dabur Red
9.Thank you India Ke Khushibaaz | Britannia Good Day