Ad-Vantage Week 6: Reckitt’s bold pink move & Bucky Barnes affinity for Tiger Beer
Adgully is back with Week 6 of the Ad-Vantage Quiz with Rajiv Gopinath. Last week, participants engaged with questions related to Reckitt changing its logo, Frooti’s new campaign with Clumsy and other enthralling questions.
Being at the forefront of advertising and media news coverage for over a decade, Adgully has launched an engaging quiz contest to reward readers who closely follow developments in the Advertising and Marketing domain. Our quizmaster, Rajiv Gopinath, Chief Client Officer, Starcom, will share 10 topical questions every week on the latest developments in Business, Advertising and Brands.
To win, participants need to answer all the questions correctly and at the earliest. The quiz is live from 11 am on Tuesday (April 6, 2021) to 11 pm on Friday (April 9, 2021). Here’s what you need to do to participate:
Subscribe to Adgully’s newsletter.
The winner of the quiz and the answers will be published every Tuesday. The winner will receive an Amazon Pay E-Gift Voucher worth Rs 1,000 via email.
Find below the answers to last week’s quiz.
For the first time, there were two participants who got all the answers correct, Jasjeet and Aditya Krishnatray. We would like to Congratulate Both Jasjeet and Aditya for getting all 10 answers right.
However, there only can be one winner, and the participant who was the first to respond to all the questions with right answers was JASJEET. Adgully is happy to announce JASJEET as our first winer of Ad-Vantage Quiz, and he will be getting an Amazon Pay E-Gift Voucher worth Rs 1,000 via email.
Answers to Quiz 5
- A bold pink R inside a coil like ring. What are we talking about?
The new Reckitt logo
- Connect the track ‘Fallin apart’ and the game of double Dutch.
The Apple Airpods Pro Ad “Jump”. The song played in the TVC is ‘Fallin Apart’, and the lead character zips around the city in a continuous game of Double Dutch.
- Where does a character called Clumsy serve the product?
In the new Frooti TVC, “Live the Frooti Life”.
- In the series premiere 2 weeks back, Bucky Barnes could be seen drinking which brand of beer?
Tiger Beer. (In Disney’s ‘Falcon and the Winter Soldier’).
- Which campaign tells consumers to listen only to science?
Sebamed’s ‘Sirf Science Ki Suno’.
- Use of which two words in people's bios on Tinder grew 23% and 22% in 2020? (Global insight)
Cuddle and Hand holding.
- What was found last week in a box of General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch? (In the US)?
- Which brand uses the song "Thank God I'm a country boy" by John Denver in its latest commercial?
- What type of soda was available from last week (March week 4) in yellow, pink and blue cans? (In the US)
Marshmallow Soda. Pepsi x Peeps.
- Which sub brand was unboxed at 9,000 ft?
OnePlus 9 Pro 5G.