Celebrating Hindi Diwas on Social media
14th September, the day when the language Hindi and the devnagari script was adopted as the National language in the constitution. SInce then we have been celebrating the Mother Tongue or the Matra bhasha Hindi.
How this day was celebrated on the social media, lets have a look on some:
Films Division of India
On #HindiDiwas 2021, Films Division is streaming “Hindi: Bharat Ki Vani”an online Film Festival, dedicated to Rajbhasha Hindi and Hindi literature!
On #HindiDiwas 2021, Films Division is streaming “Hindi: Bharat Ki Vani”an online Film Festival, dedicated to Rajbhasha Hindi and Hindi literature! Watch films that underline the importance of Hindi, on Films Division Website and YouTube Channel. #हिन्दीदिवस #HindiFortnight2021 pic.twitter.com/3zSIgXlhjp
On #HindiDiwas 2021, Films Division is streaming “Hindi: Bharat Ki Vani”an online Film Festival, dedicated to Rajbhasha Hindi and Hindi literature! Watch films that underline the importance of Hindi, on Films Division Website and YouTube Channel. #हिन्दीदिवस #HindiFortnight2021 pic.twitter.com/3zSIgXlhjp— Films Division (@Films_Division) September 14, 2021
The Hindi vertical of Health Shots, like its English avatar, is a tailor-made, one-stop destination for young women who are looking for preventive health, wellness, and fitness solutions to make life better, healthier and happier every day.
Over Six Lakh Users Celebrate Hindi Diwas at the First Edition of #KooHindiFest on Koo
- #Kavishala - thousands of creators came together to share their poetry (Kavita, Shayari, etc) and exhibit their creative writing abilities. This was further capped by an online Sammelan of Koo Poets
- #MittiKaSwad - Travel bloggers and photographers came together to share their stories in the form of pictures of interesting places in India that they have travelled to, followed by a convention to share these with fellow members of the community.
- #GeetSagar - Thousands of users came forward to sing a song of their choice in Hindi followed by a jam event where users from all over the country came together to sing tunes together with the community, from rappers to singers representing their cultures.
- #AbhiPictureBaakihai - Movie buffs celebrated the #KooHindiFest by enacting favourite parts of their favourite movie scenes and had a gala event where movie buffs came together to discuss the Bollywood universe.
- #EkDinKaNaayak, inspired by the movie - Nayak. The contest invited users to engage in dialogue and debate to post Koos assuming the role of a fictional leader and highlight issues and subjects that needed the attention of the government on priority. The contest received an extraordinary response with thousands of participants from across the country. Eliminating terrorism, corruption, unemployment and sexual violence emerged as some of the most voiced concerns by the participants. Additionally, mandatory monthly allowances for homemakers and putting a curb on pensions of MLAs to revive the economy were also suggested by the participants
- #KooPeKaho - #KooPeKaho and #KooPeKahoUparChado were initiatives run to promote and graduate content creators to future influencers. This event contained tailored workshops for different types of creators across the country to graduate from being enthusiastic creators to the next generation of influencers in the country.