Culture Machine, an Indian digital media agency has made an addition of ‘Food’ category to the existing established leader board for publishers in India.
Culture Machine’s patent pending tech IP ‘Intelligence Machine’ tracked the month on month performance of Indian channels on YouTube and Facebook to provide a comprehensive view of which publisher has maximum engagement in terms of views, likes, comments, shares and subscribers.
Continuing to make use of proprietary algorithms and exclusive partnerships with Google and Facebook, Intelligence Machine has the unique ability to track 3 billion videos and categorize and rank publishers extensively. The current report provides insights on three different categories including Food, Entertainment and News.
Things to be noted:
· The rankings are based on the number of views clocked only for the respective month
· Only India based top YouTube and Facebook pages are considered for the analysis
· Top channels from YouTube and pages from Facebook are carefully chosen using Intelligence Machine Influencer section based upon several factors such as subscriber count /page likes, overall viewership, engagement and consistency of video uploads
· Top 100 channels/ pages belonging to food, 500 channels/pages from the entertainment genre and 300 news channels/pages categorized by Intelligence Machine are incorporated in the analysis
· Food category includes pages/channels publishing food recipe related videos like Hebbar's Kitchen, Curly Tales, Cooking Shooking etc are a part of the report
· The Entertainment category for December’ 18 includes GEC’s like Star Plus, Sab TV, Zee TV along with digital channels like BB Ki Vines. It also covers popular celebrities, music labels, regional TV channels and movie production houses