Hero Vired ventures into corporate training and skill building with Vired for Business
Hero Vired, India’s premium EdTech company for professionals and higher education aspirants, today announced the launch of its B2B arm - Vired for Business. This B2B vertical will assist enterprises in upskilling employees, sourcing talent, recruiting new recruits, implementing internal learning programs, and setting up internal knowledge academies. Hero Vired for Business offers a highly customized curriculum in cutting-edge areas, such as Full Stack development, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Finance & Fintech, Game Design and Leadership, Entrepreneurial Thinking, and Innovation. Programs can be customized to fit businesses across verticals at every stage of their growth cycle. Hero Vired has integrated the MITx MicroMasters® programs into its PG Certificate Programs. As an added advantage, learners who enroll in those PG certification programs will also receive a MicroMasters® certificate on successful completion.
Akshay Munjal, Founder & CEO of Hero Vired, commented on the development: "With technology changing the way we work, all areas of business from talent management to recruitment, business operations to learning & development, the workplace has gone through rapid evolution over the past couple of years. To be successful, organizations need to perform at greater speed and agility. However, most companies find themselves unprepared in terms of skills or resources. With Vired for Business, we want to address the skill gap challenge comprehensively. At Hero Vired, we provide comprehensive training that meets industry needs. Due to our learning pedagogy, unique programs, and core expertise, we enjoy an edge in the industry. Vired for Business expands Hero Vired's reach in the country by addressing the challenges companies face when training, inducting, or skilling their employees".
Commenting on the development, Srikrishnan V, Vice President, Enterprise Business, Hero Vired, said, “The need to continually upskill employees is a pain point experienced by every HR and business leader. Vired for Business offers the perfect solution to that conundrum. Through the bespoke programs we build for organisations, they can rapidly enhance their employees' career paths and prepare them for the next big thing. Vired for Business provides businesses with the most comprehensive, end-to-end solutions right from sourcing, hiring, to training. In a nutshell, content and delivery are provided by Vired while the context comes from the organization”.
Unique features of Vired for Business:
- Upskill with industry-renowned faculty- Customised curriculum as per the organization’s requirements with the right set of tech skills relevant for the future, providing unique benefits. 90% instructor-led classes with over 20 highly trained experts as faculty to teach and train for better learning outcomes
- Talent Sourcing and Recruitment - Supports organizations in finding the right resources. Helps map the company’s objectives and business goals to provide the right talent with the right skills at the right time
- Hire and Train (Preparatory Joining Programs) - Live, instructor-led orientation programs with reporting and progress tracking are customised to get teams ready for deployment. The Vired 360-degree approach supports holistic growth and development in key domain areas that leads to an all-rounded internal upskilling journey
- Set up Internal Knowledge Academies - Provides access to Hero Vired’s expertise and domain knowledge to set up internal academies in cutting-edge areas like Data Science, Machine Learning, Al, Full Stack Development etc.
- Train and Hire – Partner with companies to add additional modules based on their industries and requirements to the Post Graduate certification programs offered by Hero Vired. These partner companies will get first preference to hire those who have opted for these modules, allowing them to recruit job-ready talent
Established and new age companies in IT Services, P2P lending platforms, manufacturing networks powered by new-age technologies, creative agencies, health & wellness brands, IT Logistics firms, Learning, e-learning and Fintech companies have partnered with Hero Vired for business. Some of them are Arvind Internet Limited, Kale Logistics, Avizva Solutions, NG-Next Tech, Grappus, LedDenClub, Credenc, among others.