NBF Recognised Globally for Excellence in Professional Services
News Broadcasters Federation has been recognised globally for Service Excellence in Professional Services category, with the International Trade Council's conferring Silver award at its Annual Go Global Awards Ceremony, on the 14th October 2021. NBF was shortlisted from among 6416 entries, coming from organizations in 178 countries.
News Broadcasters Federation is India's most democratic and the largest congregation of news broadcasters, upholding media freedom and ensuring their business interests. NBFs- Professional News Broadcasting Standards Authority (NBF-PNBSA) is the first formally recognised and officially registered self-regulatory body for news content on television and digital platforms by the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India.
Receiving the award, Arnab Goswami, Founding-President of News Broadcasters Federation, stated “The News Broadcasters Federation has emerged as India’s no 1 trade association for the fast emerging news industry in India. I dedicate this award to the fantastic team of partners and members who have worked relentlessly on behalf of news entrepreneurs and journalists across India.”
“Winning an Award is no small feat. We received a total of 6416 entries, coming from organizations in 178 countries. The breadth of award nominations was truly amazing,” said Kristal Parcon, Head of the Awards Committee. “We are humbled by organizations such as News Broadcasters Federation, who, in the face of a global pandemic, have displayed leadership, resilience and innovation, while embracing change and supporting their employees and communities in a way never seen before.”
This year’s awards were presented by the Go Global Judging Panel consisting of:
- Abdallah Nassereddine, Economic Attaché, Embassy of Lebanon in the United States of America
- Antonette Vasquez Constantino, Provincial Administrator, Government of Bulacan. Philippines
- Dejan Pavleski, Director of Invest North Macedonia. North Macedonia
- Edik Harutyunyan, Manager of Investment Promotion and Foreign Relations at Enterprise Armenia.
- Elena Gallego Cañabate, Head of Foreign Direct Investment Unit, Agency of Innovation and Development of Andalucia, Spain
- Godinho Alves, Economic Counselor of the Republic of Mozambique to the United States of America
- James York, Director of US Business & Innovation at Enterprise Estonia.
- Maria Alejandra Henriquez Suarez, Head of Inbound Investments at Probarranquilla. Colombia
- Maria Zammit Micallef, Manager, Investment Promotion at Malta Enterprise.
- Maris Prii, Director of Business Development and FDI in USA, Estonian Investment Agency. Enterprise Estonia
- Matej Zahradnik, Director of East Coast Operations at Czech Invest.
- Oliver Rätsep, Head of Global Business Development at Enterprise Estonia.
- Ranjani Rangan, the ITC Chairperson for South East Asia who is also the Executive Director, Changi Travel Services; and Managing Director of Olimea Advisory in Singapore.
- Sirpa Tsimal, Director Investment Promotion at Switzerland Global Enterprise
- Zhandos Temirgali, Managing Director of Investment Promotion and Marketing Division, “KAZAKH INVEST” National Company JSC.