RED FM wins maximum awards at Indian Radio Forum
RED FM, one of the largest and most awarded private radio networks in India was honoured with the maximum number of awards and the ‘Best FM Network’ at Indian Radio Forum last week. This marked the 14th edition of RED FM’s association with IRF that celebrates the best radio stations in India. The ceremony took place at the Leela Ambience, Gurugram.
Nisha Narayanan, COO, RED FM, who was also part of a panel spoke about ‘Radio’s Dilemma – A Unified Measurement System.’ The session threw some light on the measurement system and the concerns related to it.
Speaking on the wins, Nisha Narayanan, COO, Red FM said, “IRF is undoubtedly the biggest awards currently for the radio industry in India and we are ecstatic to be awarded the maximum number of honors besides being awarded the ‘Best FM Network’ two years in a row. The entire awards season this year has seen RED win big and it reaffirms our commitment in delivering differentiated and quality content.”
The Indian Radio Forum has always celebrated the very best of Indian radio, honouring outstanding programming, on-air personalities, marketing & promotions and creativity within the radio industry. RED FM won 27 Excellence in Radio Awards making RED FM the most loved station across India.
RED FM won Gold in the following categories:
- BEST FM Network
- Most popular RJ – RJ Chaitu
- RJ of the year (English)- RJ Disha
- RJ of the year (Gujarati)- RJ Devaki
- RJ of the year (Hindi non-metro station)- RJ Kabir
- Best Radio Promo- In House (Hindi)- ‘Mumbai Geli Khadyat’- The Pothole song 2.0
- Best Radio Promo- In House (Telugu)-Red FM Book Truck
- Best Radio Promo- In House (English)- ‘Ungli Karo’
- Best Radio Station Imagine- ‘Hook Ho Gaya Hu Tere Sound Pe’
- Best Radio program packaging- The Headphone Show
- Best interactive idea- Mumbai Ki Plastic Surgery
- Most Creative Campaign- Ask Rashmi- World’s first robot RJ
- Best on ground activations by FM station- Ghar ki kheti
- Best use of music/ song. Jingle by an advertiser in a radio spot- Flipkart