Ad-Vantage Week 7: Numerologist turned entrepreneur and Peloton of weightlifting
Adgully is back with Week 7 of the Ad-Vantage Quiz with Rajiv Gopinath. Last week, participants engaged with the question on the business setup by numerologist JC Chaudhry and the brand dubbed the Peloton of Weightlifting.
Being at the forefront of advertising and media news coverage for over a decade, Adgully has launched an engaging quiz contest to reward readers who closely follow developments in the Advertising and Marketing domain. Our quizmaster, Rajiv Gopinath, Chief Client Officer, Starcom, will share 10 topical questions every week on the latest developments in Business, Advertising and Brands.
To win, participants need to answer all the questions correctly and at the earliest. The quiz goes live every Tuesday and ends on Friday. Here’s what you need to do to participate:
- Subscribe to Adgully’s newsletter.
- Take the 7th Quiz
The winner of the quiz and the answers will be published every Tuesday. The winner will receive an Amazon Pay E-Gift Voucher worth Rs 1,000 via email.
There were no winners last week, however, we would like to congratulate and give a shout-out to Siddesh Assawa who got most of the answers (8/10) correct.
Winners of the Ad-Vantage Quiz will receive an Amazon Pay E-Gift Voucher worth Rs 1,000 via email.
Answers to last week’s quiz below:
- Which sub brand launched recently takes its inspiration from quantum suits.
Answer: Oppo Reno 5 Marvel edition
- The first centre was started in 1988 by Mr JC Chaudhry. Which brand?
Answer: Aakash Educational Services
- From a fashion discovery app, it then pivoted to a business which is a shortened version of my shop. Name the brand.
Answer: Meesho. From “Meri Shop”
- Called the Peloton for weightlifting, this new age brand aims to replace your personal trainer at home. Name it.
Tonal is a wall-mounted machine that has two adjustable arms; you can move them up and down and angle them for various push or pull exercises. Inside the Tonal, electromagnets create resistance so that you can push and pull up to a maximum of 200 pounds combined, or 100 pounds per arm.
- Which is IGs new copycat feature which was launched in the week of Mar 30?
Answer:Remix on Reels, meaning they can upload a video next to another user's, building on top of the original clip. Similar to TikTok’s Duets.
- By circulating this product through Mesquite charcoal, he created this brand. Name the creator and the brand.
Answer: Matthew McConaughey. The brand he created was Wild Turkey Longbranch Bourbon
- Connect her to Netflix
Answer: The Headspace Guide to Sleep will debut on Netflix on April 28, 2021. The narrator is Evelyn Lewis Prieto. (Director of Meditation at Headspace)
- Skincare and makeup go hand in hand and ____________ was something I dreamt up soon after _____________. Who said this and Fill in the blanks.
Answer: Kylie Jenner. Kylie Skin, Kylie Cosmetics
- The 2021 reboot of the classic 1997 ad, sees which 2 sports legends in a face off. Also name the brand. (Exact name needed)
Usain Bolt and Abby Wambach star in Gatarade Zero’s “Anthing you can do. I can do better”. This is a reboot of the classic 1997 original starring Michael Jordan and Mia Hamm.
- Jab _________tho Sab ok. Fill in the blank.
Answer: Health OK