bigbasket, the grocery expert - launches biggest grocery sale
Get ready to avail never-before offers and deep discounts on more than 20,000 products as bigbasket, India’s largest online supermarket, flags off its annual sale today! The sale, called ‘15biggest days -the lowest price sale’, is on till 20th August 2018 and promises great savings at every level of shopping. bigbasket has also tied up with various partners such as Payzapp, HDFC bank(offers live till 10th Aug), and Paytm deals (on till 20th August).
Customers can look forward to exciting offers such as free monthly groceries from Paytm. bigbasket is already making waves in the online retail market and offers everything from fresh fruits and vegetables, meat, juices, tea, spices, kitchen essentials, and toiletries to electronics such as LED bulbs and baby products. What makes the online retail giant unique is its competitive prices and 90-minute delivery window in all the major metros.
Speaking about this, Mr.Vipul Parekh, Co-founder bigbasket.com, said,“bigbasket is a expert in the grocery and retail space be it in terms of its well-equipped distribution centres or innovation in product categories. We have always put customer satisfaction at the centre of all our initiatives. Even in this sale, there are irresistible offers to ensure that bigbasketeers get maximum gains and savings every time they shop.
Considering the heavy demand, bigbasket’s distribution centres have already been stocked up with products. The company has doubled its efforts towards better capacity management and has prepped its executives for timely delivery. During the sale, customers can enjoy offers as follows.
- Toor dal, Potato, Ghee, chocolates, spices, and many other products at an unbelievable price of just Re.1!
- Shop to your heart’s content for just Rs 10 from large range of tomatoes, carrots, kabuli channa, organic ragi& more
- Pay only Rs99 for kitchen tools, cheese, honey, pasta, sanitary napkins, handwash, LED bulbs
- Flat 50% off on fresh fruits like kiwi, dragon fruits, body wash, tea, fruit juices, mosquito repellents and toothpaste to containers
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free offers on pomegranates, green tea, corn flakes, millets, bathware, soaps and other products
- Up to 72% off on soft drinks, almonds, soaps, diapers, dishwash, shampoos, body lotion and shower gels
The best part is all these offers are live in 25 cities in India
bigbasket’s operations have expanded to 25 cities in India recording about 1.8 million customer orders per month and it serves a registered customer base of over 5 million. The company’s turnover in the year 2016/17 was over Rs 1400 crores (approx. US$220 million). bigbasket raised US $300 million from Alibaba Group earlier this year and is looking to expand aggressively.