Customer Engagement Playbook by MoEngage and AppFollow
While we all watched the outbreak of COVID-19 impacting economies throughout the world and play havoc, the mobile app economy is another matter, as mobile app session times and installs saw dramatic increases and decreases varying across industries.
Now more than ever, businesses- small, medium and large need facts, data-driven insights, and real-life examples of how brands are adapting to this change in consumer behavior and how to not be tone-deaf to consumers in their brand communications. New consumption patterns and digitalization have and will change the rules of the game further. It is time for organizations to look at revamping customer engagement methods.
A global playbook published by MoEngage and AppFollow on how brands can rebuild and essentially bounce back to pre-crisis numbers, sustain or accelerate their growth. Quite recently, a COVID-19 Business Impact Report was launched covering the business impact of the pandemic on 12 industries across 5 regions, with a vision to offer data-backed quadrant mapping for various industries to understand what growth trajectory they’re on.
This playbook essentially will help businesses:
- Understand how a crisis affects consumer buying behavior
- Identify how the shift impacted the growth trajectory
- Analyze how they’re affected by taking an extensive path assessment
- Leverage ready-to-implement customer engagement frameworks to drive optimal growth
- Emulate strategies that have worked for leading global brands
To understand the App Economy better, industry experts and leaders from 50+ leading global brands have provided their insights on how businesses might fare with lockdown relaxation on rebuilding their strategies to drive growth.
A Path Assessment Checklist which consists of few questions that will help a business map the right path - Engagement Frameworks providing brands 3 paths:
- Growth Sustaining (for verticals observing unprecedented growth during crisis, viz. Entertainment)
- Bounce-back (for verticals observing unexpected growth viz. Travel & Hospitality)
- Growth Accelerating (for verticals with neither surge in growth nor heavy decline viz. BFSI)
Additionally, the playbook also contains detailed how-to sections on engagement, analytics, and optimization. To help you better implement these strategies- tool suggestions have also been included.
Download the Playbook Here get insights from experts across 10+ industry verticals
Note: If you prefer watching a video explaining customer-centric Marketing in the New Normal: Strategies and Tips to Succeed with Jimmy Brings, you can check this out: