Dainik Bhaskar+ Launches New App to Revolutionize Hindi Speaking Markets
Dainik Bhaskar, a leading news publisher in India, is all set to take the Hindi speaking market by storm with the launch of its latest app called Dainik Bhaskar+.
The new app is loaded with new-age features that resonates with the demands of a modern-day consumer who just does not want to read the news but also experience it.
The new app driven by Artificial Intelligence is an amalgamation of several amazing features such as Augmented Reality & 360-degree view, News Bots, Audio Bulletins, a personal assistant, Stay Fit, Live TV & Events, Voice-based search, City News, Internet Radio, and Live Blogs.
Speaking on the same, Rajneesh Singh, Head of Business, Mobile Applications, Dainik Bhaskar, said, “The app has been designed keeping in mind the needs of the modern-day consumer who hails from the Hindi Speaking belt, and has same aspirations as that of any consumer in the urban markets. The app will change the experience of news consumption in the country in a big way and is all set to be the leader in the space.”
The new app is self-learning and understands the news consumption preferences of users and shows them the headlines and videos depending on their choice.
Features of the Dainik Bhaskar+ App:-
- A Personal Assistant for the users with which they can pay bills, book movie tickets, go shopping, order cabs and other things.
- Readers can now access 360-degree view of photographs in the news and a real-time experience with the Augmented Reality feature embedded in it.
- Consumers can search for daily news with the help of News-bots.
- Voice-based search to make the experience simpler and personal
- Audio-bulletins for the consumers, thrice a day
- A fitness feature – Stay Fit – to help the users track their fitness routine.
- Live TV & Events
- Internet Radio for listeners
- Live Blogs and Updates to keep users abreast with the news
- Users have to just now shake the app to share any piece of content they want with the new feature ‘Shake & Share’.
- Rs 700 Vouchers upon download.
The brand has launched a massive campaign in several states to promote the app and reach out their consumers. It is offering Rs 700 vouchers as a token on gratification for the users downloading the app.
The entire communication theme was designed and conceptualized by Orcomm Advertising.
Speaking on the same, Kavita Sharma, CEO, Orcomm Advertising, said, “This is one of the biggest launches in the Hindi Speaking Markets. Dainik Bhaskar has disrupted the market forever with this launch. The new consumer centric app has been designed keeping into account the user preferences and his lifestyle.”
Dainik Bhaskar Group is Urban India's #1 newspaper group and has 6 newspapers with 66 editions. The group has a total readership of 1.26 crores in Urban India. The group has a strong presence in the radio business. 94.3 MY FM, the radio brand of the group is the largest radio network in India, with presence in 30 cities across 7 states. The digital arm of the group, DB Digital has 1 billion page-views with 100 million unique visitors across its portals in four languages, Hindi, Gujarati, English and Marathi.