iTV network clinched Six awards at Indian Brand & Leadership Conclave 2023
iTV network, one of India’s leading news network, once again shines by wining six awards at the Indian Brand and Leadership Conclave 2023, hosted by The Brand Story in association with BRICS CCI Chambers of Commerce and Industry at Hotel ITC Maurya, New Delhi.
iTV network channels- India News and NewsX has won accolades in different categories viz. -
1. Aishwarya Pandit Sharma, Chairperson, iTV Foundation has won the award for the Most Influencial Leader of the Year.
2. NewsX has won the award for India’s Leading Brand
3. India News has won the award for India’s Leading Brand.
4. Individual recognition shone upon Rana Yashwant, Managing Editor, India News as he bagged award for Change Maker of the Year.
5. Rishabh Gulati, Managing Editor, NewsX won the award for Change Maker of the Year.
6. Pooja Gupta, Vice President- Brand & Content Marketing won the award for Her Story - Women Changemaker.
On this occasion, Aishwarya Pandit Sharma, Chairperson, iTV Foundation said, “I am delighted that iTV network won these awards, as we have always believed in ethical and courageous journalism. These awards underscores iTV network’s unwavering commitment to deliver top-tier news to its audiences and are testament to our excellence in news broadcasting.”