NewsX Revamps Prime Time
Keeping the channel’s motto “News. Not Noise.” intact, NewsX, introduces five new shows, leading to a complete refurbish of the channel’s prime time offering. Starting 6pm, the prime time will bring to its viewers the most diverse, extensive and comprehensive news programming.
The primetime programming includes the following shows:
1. Prime edition, 6PM, Everyday- The first window into primetime, this show picks up a story and introduces the first debate of the evening. Interactivity empowers the viewers by giving them a platform to be heard, through tweets and call-ins.
2. Big story, 7.30PM, Weekday- Like the name symbolizes, ‘Big story’ breaks through the clutter and has at its prime focus one or two of the biggest story of the day. There is a detailed reportage and analysis of each big story to give the viewer a detailed experience.
3. News point, 8PM, Weekday- Derailing competition at 8 pm, News Point breaks an exclusive story every day. The story is put out and then debated with an expert panel.
4. Capital stories, 8.30PM, Weekday- This pacy and precise show puts the spotlight on state capitals and metros, highlighting four main stories of the day.
5. Nation @ 9, 9PM, Everyday- Anchored by Editor-in-chief Rahul Shivshankar, this prime time news bulletin includes the most newsworthy stories of the day. With his expertise, dynamism and sharpness, Rahul engages the viewers and the opinion leaders in a crisp debate and brings out every nuance of the key stories of the day.
6. Newshub, 10PM, Weekday- Last one hour of prime time is a comprehensive news bulletin on all the happenings of the day for the discerning viewers who might miss and want to catch up with the top stories of the day at one go.
Rahul Shivshankar, Editor-in-chief, NewsX said, "Our prime time programming has always stood out in the competition and helped us acquire the No. 1 position in prime time. With our revamped programming, we intend to continue our leadership and make NewsX the one stop destination for the viewers.”