WARC Media Awards 2020 - Best Use of Data jury announced
- Mark Evans - Managing Director of Marketing and Digital, Direct Line Group - jury chair
- Aarti Bharadwaj - Vice President, Analytics, APAC, Essence
- Youmna Borghol - Head of Data Science, Choueiri Group
- Neala Brown - Global Head of Marketing Measurement, Havas Media Group
- Mark Halliday - Chief Digital and Data Officer, Manning Gottlieb OMD
- Sam Knowles - Founder & Managing Director, Insight Agents
- David Lloyd - Head of Data & Insight, Wunderman Thompson UK
- Pete Markey - Chief Marketing Officer, TSB
- Justine O'Neill - Director, Analytic Partners
- Hari Ramanathan - Chief Strategy & Transformation Officer, VMLY&R Asia
- Sannah Rogers - Managing Director, Zenith UK
- Randolph Tan - Managing Partner, Digitas Malaysia
- Nathalie Torres - Director of Data, I&CO
- Amelia Ward - Head of Digital, PHD Sydney
Full biographies are available here.
The WARC Media Awards, now in their fifth year, are free to enter. Papers submitted as effectiveness case studies are welcomed from any territory and are discipline-neutral and channel-agnostic.
The winners of the Grands Prix and Special Awards across all four categories - Best Use of Data, Effective Channel Integration, Effective Use of Tech, and Effective Use of Partnerships & Sponsorships - will share a prize fund of $40,000.
The Special Awards in the Best Use of Data category will be:
- Personalisation Award - for the best example of a campaign that used data to segment effectively
- The Attribution Award - for the best example of a channel attribution model
- Data-Driven Insight Award - for a campaign where data helped to identify the right audience at scale
The closing date for entries is 23 September 2020. More details can be found here.