Women leaders take centrestage to decode the ‘Never Normal’ and the way forward
The pandemic has disrupted the world and today, the world is coming to terms to face the new normal – or the ‘Never Normal’, as some industry experts are calling the current circumstances. WFH has become the new norm and a way of working as more and more corporates are extending this arrangement. Some of the corporates are even giving up their office space to bring down the expenses and looking at work from home from a long-term point of view. No one is sure when the normalcy will return, but life and work have to continue to keep the wheels of the country’s economy running and stimulate demand.
The lockdown, which has been there for over 5 months, is still continuing in many parts of the country with restricted movements. A large part of the population is still very cautious with most activities like shopping in mall, travelling, eating out, going out to the cinema halls has been running in a very restricted manner by adhering the rules laid down by the government.
There is a very clear paradigm shift in the way consumers are behaving and approaching life. The shift is seen even in traditional offline categories which have moved to online. With fear still engulfed in people’s minds, it will take a long time for the situation to return to even a semblance of normalcy. Brands that are quick on thinking and are nimble on their feet are making timely alterations and adapting to the new normal. Digital will make deep inroads in everyone’s lives and brands will depend a lot on digital media to promote their brands and stay top of mind.
Social distancing and taking all safety and preventive measures will be followed strictly as we move forward in the new normal. How will the new normal actually look like and how we all are going to face the challenges bravely and plan the road head will be debated at a special webinar spearheaded by some of the country’s top ranked women leaders and presented by COLLECTCENT and powered by Adgully.
We have two elite panels with distinguished speakers who will present their views on two different topics which are listed below:
Panel 1: Topic – Adversity an Advantage
- Moderator: Neel Pandya, Head of Media, L’Oreal
- Anita Nayyar, Head of Customer Strategy & Relationships, ZEE5 India
- Anushree Ghosh, Lead Digital Strategy and Media, ITC Limited
- Sonia Singh, Co-Founder & Director – Growth and Strategy, CollectCent Digital Media
Panel 2: Topic – Physically Distant, Socially Close
- Moderator: Chhanda Das, AVP – International Strategy and Head of Training, CollectCent Digital Media
- Divya Dixit, SVP and Head of Marketing, ALTBalaji
- Rubeena Singh, CEO, iProspect India
- Swati Maliwan, Chairperson, Delhi Commission for Women
- Somasree Bose Awasthi, Head of Marketing (personal care, homecare and air care), Godrej Consumer Products
Date & Time
Thursday, September 3, 2020, between 3 pm and 5 pm