#TwitterChat: Rebranding till you get it right
Some companies go through several iterations of rebranding before they get it right and some don’t change their corporate identity for decades. Biscuit maker Britannia underwent a strategic rebranding to celebrate 100 years in the business. Travel and lifestyle awards platform, InterMiles rebranded from JetPrivilege after an airline with the same name shut down its business. German automaker, BMW’s rebranding unveiled a new flat logo with a transparent background that many observers love to hate.
Since there are so many associations one can make with a brand, the process of rebranding can take many months of internal and external discussions with stakeholders. Adgully has brought together some leading brand strategists, visual designers and agency creatives for a Twitter Chat to understand what happens in the rebranding journey of a brand.
- Vani Gupta Dandia, CherryPlumPeach Partners (Moderator) (@vani1501)
- Babita Baruah, Managing Partner, GTB India (@babitabaruah)
- KV Sridhar, Author and Global CCO, Nhilent and Hypercollective (@kvpops)
- Malvika Mehra, Chief Creative Officer, Dentsu India (@themehragirl)
- Satbir Singh, Founder and Chief Creative Officer, Thinkstr (@thesatbir)
- Shashwat Das, Founder Director – Almond Branding (@shashwatdas_)
Join the discussion on Twitter on Friday, July 10, 2020 between 3 pm and 4 pm by following us @adgully.